• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WTF - Arsenal star on drink driving charge

Mark

Established Member
We might have some next Tony Adam's in the youth team or the reserves, or maybe we don't, but even if we did - would they ever get a game?

Arsenal316

Consider him done....he won't get into a match for the rest of the season.

Wenger won't offer a contract extension, and he'll let him walk for free.

This is one person I definitely don't mind seeing go for nothing, because he is nothing. Period.

_scorpion_

Established Member
Arsenal316 said:

This is one person I definitely don't mind seeing go for nothing, because he is nothing. Period.

Sad .....but true words.

What a waste.....i hope he lands on his feet at another club. I have been saying it for quite a while now.....Pennant could play in the EPL....but just not good enough to displace FL8. AW would have let him go a long time ago if he had a better option at RM. Now that we have Eboue and Toure, Pennant will be shown the door.

I feel for him because it must be frustrating....but he hasnt shown the patience required.......realistically , he should have left and started again somewhere else.....but i guess again this comes down to attitude.

Chicago

Arsenal316 said:

there were other clubs interested before, I doubt they'll come knocking now but if they did, I hope Arsène doesn't hesistate to accept whatever offer they make.

Arsenal316

Obviously if ANY club makes an offer (no matter how small), Wenger will accept it. I mean, can his value get any worse than it is now?

tbbosa

Too sad. :( I have always said that there is an attitude/discpline problem with most young English players, I think the media is to blame for over hyping their "arrivals" and making their egos inflated.
- Jeffers
- Rooney
- Pennant
- Kieron Dyer
etc... are some of the best talent around and can compare with any one in the world, but their attitude might limit what they could have achived.

Bye-bye Pennant...you could have been a great player for Arsenal, but football is not all about talent and potential..!!

:x

Ashley and Pennent are close friends thats why he was probaly driving his car. but this put the nail in the cofffin for jermaine.

Sol man

juz7_pi12es said:
last chance? come on!
Unfortunately for JP Wenger cannot afford to give him another chance. He (Arsène) needs to make an example out of JP or else other youngsters will always feel that they can get away with being irresponsible because they are talented. I have always supported JP but it just seems like he will not change. Good bye JP :(

Gooner83

Pennant is out of here for sure, no new contract.

He owes Ashley a new Merc.

How silly is this lad, hes 22 now and still getting on like the 16yr old that came here in 99.

A professional footballer should be sleeping at 6am, not coming home from a club drunk.

kenada

i suppose if he wasnt playing he thought he could have got away with it. Shame really im always hoping he gets time as a sub or anything really oh well

kanuuu

Established Member
Damnit! Why? I liked Jermnaie but it looks like he'll go for nothing now, what a waste.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom