• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WUD U BOO PAT?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 71
  • Views 2,651

kazu

no boos for vieira no matter what happens.... honestly speaking, i feel that we are capable of beating real whichever side vieira's on... :wink:

which is why i think it's a stupid decision to leave us for them...

SF Gooner

I wouldn't boo him, but I'd be dying for us to play Real so we could give it to them proper! I dont like his silence. It's his choice, but I dont have to like the way he's going about it, and the fact that he's given us 8 great years makes it more annoying with the way he's going about it. This is all hinging on him leaving though, which I have no idea if he is or not. AARRRRRGH!! I'm gonna go watch the Yankees destroy the Red Sox to cheer me up.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wouldnt boo him. The only former arsenal player i have ever booed is Anelka - and its going to stay that way !

beanz

SF Gooner said:
I wouldn't boo him, but I'd be dying for us to play Real so we could give it to them proper! I dont like his silence. It's his choice, but I dont have to like the way he's going about it, and the fact that he's given us 8 great years makes it more annoying with the way he's going about it. This is all hinging on him leaving though, which I have no idea if he is or not. AARRRRRGH!! I'm gonna go watch the Yankees destroy the Red Sox to cheer me up.
How're the "Blue Jays" doing these days? I watched a game at Toronto when I visited relatives there some years ago, really enjoyed the game, very different from watching a football match :)

SF Gooner

The Blue Jays are doing horrible this year due to a ton of injuries in the outfield and to their pitching staf. I think they are 18 games back of the Yankees already.

Gooner_Milton

Won't boo him.

Won't cheer for him either.

Would prefer that my cheering be reserved for the current Arsenal team players.

That is of course IF PV04 leaves.

Chips&CurrySauce

I will never boo him either. Patrick has always given 100% for us, he has driven the whole team forward and has captined us with class and distinction. As some one has already pointed out, he has given us the best 8 years of his career and if he does leave we will receive in the region of £30 million. He easly could have not signed a contract last Summer and left on a bosman, but it is his loyalty and respect to Arsenal football club and Wenger that influenced him to sign a contract.

Sol refers to players like Winterburn, Parlour etc. You simply can't compare these players with Patrick, Patrick is world class and players like Winterburn would never have attracted the interest of great clubs like Madrid.

Look at Liam brady, he left us for Italy to further his career, he was at Arsenal for fewer years that Patrick and yet he is still viewed as an Arsenal great. The same should apply to Patrick. He'll always have my respect and I for one will always view him as an Arsenal man!

beanz

SF Gooner said:
The Blue Jays are doing horrible this year due to a ton of injuries in the outfield and to their pitching staf. I think they are 18 games back of the Yankees already.
Thanks for that SF :mrgreen:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
it almost seems impossible having anyone boo him. The arsenal fans love him too much - you just cannot hate him, even if you want to - its too hard !!

beanz

Right on Jose :mrgreen:
p.s. Don't you ever sleep? seems like you've been posting all night, or are you a secret vampire :?:

beanz

Ah ha, Ping! (light comes on over his head)
Must be west coast, niccceee, I've enjoyed a few holidays over there :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

theguvnor said:
If he ends all this speculation and trouble with him f****g off and deserting us, then yes i would boo the c**t next time we played him.

NOONE screws AFC

again why am i nto surprised by your absolute bullshit
you're jsut a racist **** anyone not english u hate with all your heart
i feel pity for an ignorant ass trailer trash like u

A

Anonymous

cannon fodder said:
Wud u boo Pat if Real came to Highbury and he was playing for them?
Please don't use text language on the forum.

asajoseph

Established Member
Go Dodgers!!!!!

Aussie

Established Member
ache7859 said:
theguvnor said:
If he ends all this speculation and trouble with him f****g off and deserting us, then yes i would boo the c**t next time we played him.

NOONE screws AFC

you're jsut a racist c**t anyone not english u hate with all your heart

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah what he said was very racist :wink:

I doubt i would Boo him however it depends on how he leaves. If he leaves on good terms by that i mean explaining his choice to leave and making sure we get very good money for him, i couldnt bring myself to boo him. However if he screws us over by piss farting around and leaving at the last minute and we dont get a better than good price for him i may be tempted to hurl a bit of abuse at him but nothing to serious as how can we really hate him.

Anyway he is staying.

KingReyes

Established Member
I wouldn't boo him, he has given more rather than taken from Arsenal. He has given us 8 years of great service resulting in trophies. What has really annoyed me is the fact that he has showed his committment to us before Euro 2004 and then all of a sudden he changes his mind. Thats what really upsets me. If its true of course.

I just can't stand watching the Untouchables DVD and hearing Paddy say I always stay every pre-season because I am happy despite the media saying I am leaving. and..

After the loss in the CL against Chelski, we are dissapointed but don't worry NEXT YEAR. Either Paddy is full of **** or he has just had a sudden change of opinion on his Arsenal future. This is what bothers me the most.

A

Anonymous

ache7859 said:
theguvnor said:

NOONE screws AFC

you're jsut a racist c**t anyone not english u hate with all your heart

No mate, you are the '****'.

How the hell is that racist? You are a joke.
People get accused of being racist all the time on this forum, it is a sign the world is going mad. The slightest thing and its 'ohh thats racist!'
People need to lighten up a little bit.

Adam

Established Member
Calm down lads. Nothing in that.

For sentimental reasons - i'd cut my tongue off if i started to boo Paddy.

Top Bottom