• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

WUD U BOO PAT?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 71
  • Views 2,653

Senght

I won't. Ill have to respect his decision. He really isn't Alan Smith who betrays his whole club and legion of fans...

goonerling

I definitely would never boo him. But regardless of whether he stays or goes, I won't have the same level of respect for him that I had before. Whether he's been misrepresented or not, this could've and should've been handled so much better.

Ur the captain of Arsenal for heavnes sake.
U just dont go on bout how we can achieve great things and stuff like he did last year and keep ur silence when the rumours are abound.
Dont ya think this has an effect on the rest of the players..?
How can ya do this?

marco

calvinngai88 said:
cannon fodder, are you a new Arsenal fan? I suppose if you had seen the 8 years of loyal service to the club he has given, no doubt everyone would still hail him as a great player. When he retires, many will take his Arsenal's years as comparison instead of that in Madrid. Why? Because he made his name at Arsenal. He grew up in Arsenal. He learned at Arsenal. He's forever an Arsenal player in every fans' hearts, maybe not yours cannon. Just because he leaves for Madrid doesn't mean he's a traitor, a c*nt or whatever. And had he really wanted to leave, he could have left on bosman and not signing a new contract last year. Am I right? If he does really turn his back on Arsenal and Wenger, he could have just packed his bag and left. Why would he still give hopes to others? Because he loves Arsenal, he loves playing football with each and every Arsenal player. Moreover, he's also the captain, the leading model role of every youngster in the club. Everyone may be sad IF he does leave. But that's football. There are so many similar cases in every season. Just like Campbell moving across London to Arsenal from Sp**s, whom he has played and supported since his schooldays. What would the Sp**s fans think at that point of time? They definitely feel angry, but they still respect him for his services. In fact, Vieira's services to Arsenal are much more greater and more well-known than Campbell's to Sp**s. Thus, why the f*ck would you condemn him? I suppose you don't know how to appreciate football after all.

campbell werent a tottenham fan he was a west ham fan. but if vieira was to go id be very pissed off. every summer we have this **** and if he wants to go then let him. but when he starts saying to sol come with me then he is being a ****

Biggus

Established Member
Someone mentioned Ray Parlour WTF :shock:
Ray like Martin were told they were surplus..... they didnt want to leave, Of course they will be allways be loved by Gooners,
Paddys case is different.

Spike

Established Member
Never, Pat has been loyal to the club. Also I don't see him leaving, I hope he retires at Arsenal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom