• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavier Amaechi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Only because Bayern was involved one time in a transfer from Gnabry to Werder, it doesn't mean they are involved every time.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we haven't managed to got a clause to get him back than this deal is poverty. Hamburg is in no situation to deny us that, as they are pretty much ****ed nowadays. They'd be happy no matter what to get a talented youngster to help them.

Guess there is something with Bayern again too. Otherwise we should have got a clause

Surprisingly good business by Hamburg though ! Had a similarly shocking management over the last decade, but seems like their new regime also starts making changes for the better

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Surprisingly good business by Hamburg though ! Had a similarly shocking management over the last decade, but seems like their new regime also starts making changes for the better

Jansen as president and Jonas Boldt along Michael Mutzel joining them from Leverkusen and Hoffenheim did them a world of good. I thought Ralf Becker was a decent choice before that, but he booted himsef by hiring Hannes Wolf.They did a lot of solid tranfers this summer, plus Kinsombie. They have a very decent 2. Bundesliga squad now. And Hecking might turn out to be a coup.

But their Supervising Board is still littered with egomaniacs playing games behind the scenes, Kuehne is still there - don't think they're really close to quiet waters yet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only because Bayern was involved one time in a transfer from Gnabry to Werder, it doesn't mean they are involved every time.
I think people are saying that this guy is not your average prospect. They expect him to be doing better than Hamburg and that’s why they suspect some kind of Bayern involvement.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think people are saying that this guy is not your average prospect. They expect him to be doing better than Hamburg and that’s why they suspect some kind of Bayern involvement.

More likely people are overrating another Arsenal youth product.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

More likely people are overrating another Arsenal youth product.
He was England’s best player at the u17 euros in 2018, better than Saka and John-Jules who were there. Got in the team of the tournament despite missing the semis which England lost in his absence.

He’s a very good talent, his injury last season stopped him getting the minutes Saka did.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people talking about a buyback clause? Ameachi is running down his deal, it’s not like he has multiple years.

We are in no position to negotiate a buyback clause.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why are people talking about a buyback clause? Ameachi is running down his deal, it’s not like he has multiple years.

We are in no position to negotiate a buyback clause.
City got £8m and clauses for Sancho in his last year.

He was England’s best player at the u17 euros in 2018, better than Saka and John-Jules who were there. Got in the team of the tournament despite missing the semis which England lost in his absence.

He’s a very good talent, his injury last season stopped him getting the minutes Saka did.

Nope Saka did get his minutes because he is elite talent him self. Not because Amiechi got injured.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They have first refusal when Dortmund agree a fee with somebody. What we had with Cesc.
Meh, never in my life I have ever seen a club use “first refusal”.

Daft clause. What if Dortmund accept a deal from Arsenal, and Sancho is desperate to join? City can’t match the bid and take him if he doesn’t want to go.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Meh, never in my life I have ever seen a club use “first refusal”.

Daft clause. What if Dortmund accept a deal from Arsenal, and Sancho is desperate to join? City can’t match the bid and take him if he doesn’t want to go.
Then he needs his head checking.

GDeep™

League is very weak
One good season and he’ll be worth 30-40M.

These are tough times for the Arsenal family. While we’ll be watching some washed up Armenian doing nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom