• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

xbox football

Canuck

Established Member
Just got an xbox...finally!
Which games are available for xbox?
I know FIFA is, is Pro Evo?
The xbox website just has trailers for crappy "Slam Soccer" and the Beckham game. :roll:

Which is the best playing? I'm more for gameplay than the manager style games. I know there is a Fifa vs Evo rivalry but i've only ever played Fifa.

awooga83

Established Member
Pro evo is available and i would definatly go for that over Fifa i felt Fifa was good back when Fifa 98 Road to World Cup was out that was quality, but nowdays i'd go with Pro evo 4 only played it on the PS2 but i'd imagine it would be equally good on the Xbox.

Lukazan

Established Member
Pro Evo online rocks! 8)

There is a slight problem at the minute though with lag..

Basically the host gets none and the client gets a little.. depending on the host's connection! But you only get a real laggy game very rarely, most are just fine! Plus there is a patch set to be released (Mid January) that should fix it.

I'd definitely go for it.

Canuck

Established Member
Sounds like Pro Evo is the way to go then. I can always go back and play Fifa '99 on my PSone. :lol:

arsenalfan2005

Is Pro Evo 4 any good cos I'm thinking of getting it for my PS2. Please reply as i really need to know by tommorow cos that is when I might get it. :)

awooga83

Established Member
Trust me mate IMHO its the best footy game you can get on the PS2 and it has a great multi player. Its also starting to match Fifa for graphics to and feels much more involved.

Lukazan

Established Member
Yes, it's the best footy game by a mile.

Almost matching Fifa graphics? :shock: Again, I hate this myth that the graphics on Fifa are really good, they aren't. Later on I'll get some screenshots to show yah..

awooga83

Established Member
I meant that before, pro evo had a slightly more fuzzy look the graphics weren't bad but Fifa beat it on visuals now i would agree the difference is neglible.

arsenalfan2005

Yeah. I got Pro Evo today and it's well good. Im Arsenal in the Master League.

Here is my Line up:

Cudidni

Lauren King Campbell Cole

SWP Gerrard Rondindho Downing

Henry Defoe.

I've got a 442 formation.

Subs:

Buffon

Toure
Fabregas
Lupoil
Lulingberg
Ronaldo (fat one)

I sold Veiria to Real.

Ok
:wink:

freddie8

my pro evo 4 crashed, but i'll tell you my team anyway:

Buffon

Toure Nesta Stam Cole

Joaquin Gerrard Ronaldinho Valeron

Adriano Henry

Lukazan

Established Member
arsenalfan2005 said:

Here is my Line up:

Cudidni

Henry Defoe.

Subs:

Buffon

Toure
Fabregas
Lupoil
Lulingberg
Ronaldo (fat one)

I sold Veiria to Real.

Ok

You wanna get Fabregas on the pitch mate!

He improves like a beast!!! 8)

After one season for me, his stats were about the same as Ronaldinho!

arsenalfan2005

LuKaZaN said:
arsenalfan2005 said:

Here is my Line up:

Cudidni

Henry Defoe.

Subs:

Buffon

Toure
Fabregas
Lupoil
Lulingberg
Ronaldo (fat one)

I sold Veiria to Real.

Ok

You wanna get Fabregas on the pitch mate!

He improves like a beast!!! 8)

After one season for me, his stats were about the same as Ronaldinho!

Ok, I will! He sounds wicked!

Canuck

Established Member
Thanks for the link Seb.
I'm still mulling it over...I want to try pes4 (I've never played a Pro Evo ever) but I also have this stubborn loyalty to the fifa franchise that won't let me dismiss it lightly. I think the answer might be to rent them for a weekend and see which one I prefer.

Game play is important, but I will admit that it is nice to have all the licensed clubs and kits.

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah my stubborn loyalty is what keeps me to fifa. lol.. I cannot buy a game with fake names. it really annoys me.

seb_afc

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Yes, it's the best footy game by a mile.

Almost matching Fifa graphics? :shock: Again, I hate this myth that the graphics on Fifa are really good, they aren't. Later on I'll get some screenshots to show yah..

haha. what will it ever take for you to compliment fifa? hahaha. :lol:

Lukazan

Established Member
Maybe for them to actually have a go at realistic gameplay rather than "stunning" graphics which they also fail at. :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom