• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

xbox football

seb_afc

Established Member
lol. as ive said before why dont they just make one god damn game and split the profits!!!!!! it would solve all problems!!!

Lukazan

Established Member
Indeed.

But to be honest Fifa wouldn't like it because all they have to offer PES4 is their commentary and licenses, they don't get any of their gameplay or graphics put in to PES4 : :p

seb_afc

Established Member
the graphics ARE good in fifa lol. the players faces are more realistic IMO and theirs a lot more players detailed. i mean even JP is detailed for arsenal. but fifa commentary?? your having a laugh john motson is a muppet!!! they should split the cost and get andy gray and martin tyler. now how good would that be?? :D

Lukazan

Established Member
Hehe you obviously ain't heard the PES commentating? :p

"And that's the first corner of the game" - Even though it's the 89th minute and both teams have had several corners each... :shock:

"A defeat for either team would mean relegation, it's as simple as that" - Even though I am first in the table playing the second place team... :shock:

"THAT is a top class save!" - When my keeper picks up a deflected shot that trickles towards him at 2mph :shock:

seb_afc

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Hehe you obviously ain't heard the PES commentating? :p

"And that's the first corner of the game" - Even though it's the 89th minute and both teams have had several corners each... :shock:

"A defeat for either team would mean relegation, it's as simple as that" - Even though I am first in the table playing the second place team... :shock:

"THAT is a top class save!" - When my keeper picks up a deflected shot that trickles towards him at 2mph :shock:

LOL i never realised. hahaha. :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
anyone tried this new "Winning 11" for xbox with Tim Howard on the cover?

:lol: No I haven't tried it, I'm just laughing because it's Tim Howard on the cover... :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom