• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xpert Eleven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
Clrnc said:
The transfer system isnt as easy as you guys thinks!

This is far more challenging than FM though, involves alot of tactics and team building.

Mainly because you can play a year of matches in a few hours (on FM) :p

Goonereagle

I've joined, and have taken over another team in the Xpert league so I can wet my beak and see how it's done. At the moment I am Stacey Dash and Alicia Silverstone. . . Clueless!

Ganymede

I'd love to join but my league quota is already full (been playing this for nearly three years y'know) :D

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Just a reminder for those that have applied but you need to PM DREVAK with your sign-up details so that we know who is who and can verify league applications.

Cheers.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Ganymede said:
I'd love to join but my league quota is already full (been playing this for nearly three years y'know) :D
You know you want to join. Is a A-M league, its for us!

Freagle

Just played a friendly against Maximus FC! Drew 1-1 ;(

Edit: Which one of you is Maximus FC :bash

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Guys, there is a thread to discuss the game in the 'Football Games' sub-forum.

This one was just meant to raise the profile of said thread and probably doesn't need to be bumped as it isn't Arsenal Talk per se.

Just a thought for other users of AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom