• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Adli

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I liked this then unliked it as I realised Auba is cool in a “IFGAF” way.

Class is old fashioned, it’s 2018.

pierreemerick-aubameyang-of-borussia-dortmund-poses-during-a-portrait-picture-id468121902

Nope. Not having that.

It's the millennial, blinged out, low budget cosplay version of Inspector ****ing Gadget.

do we hate it cos it’s awful or are we all raging that outfit cost more than most our cars or what we earn in a year lmao personally if I could pull that off or I had the money not to care I’d wear it too heehee
pierreemerick-aubameyang-of-borussia-dortmund-poses-during-a-portrait-picture-id468121902

Nope. Not having that.

It's the millennial, blinged out, low budget cosplay version of Inspector ****ing Gadget.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Watch them sign Ndombele and push him even further back to the first team.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be honest, we should kinda thank him for being a jerk - if he'd joined, chances are very high that Matteo would have not.

So thanks to him we got a Legend in the making with Matteo

Or they both would have and we'd have the new power couple of the century.

isop

Nope. Not having that.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:d210c33b53b54d86b4bb917ded7d91b6-vCzQrrGoE078947232bf0777c00-577_634x507.jpg

39FEF7C600000578-3898948-image-a-41_1478118961243.jpg

DUtFnXiWsAATdBv.jpg

Inspector Auba/**** Tracy, and some...fur thing he loaned from his gf, with an option to buy.

Adli's gotta be gutted looking at Guendouzi's success.

Last edited:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Rather get this guy than the the Nkunku fella tbh. Bordeaux are going to flip that 5.5m into at least 50m in a few years.

Top Bottom