Yacine Brahimi

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by ArsenesNO1Fan, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ArsenesNO1Fan

ArsenesNO1Fan Well-Known Member

The Star/Metro quoting a Portugese source say we're activating his 33m release clause. He has 5 CL goals and 3 assists out of 7 but only 6 goals in the 19 Portugese league.

I've watched a bit of him. Tends to play as an inside left forward. Excellent ball skills but overdribbles, very quick, poor forward passes as he generally passes side ways, takes loads of shots missing most but scores some scorchers.

2. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

I'll cry if we pay that much for him, he's not worth that.

3. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Buying players from Portugal is anything but a sure thing, he looks a decent player from the odd youtube vid I've seen but is he really worth 33M!? Sincerely hope we don't go for it.

4. Taylor Gang Gunners

Taylor Gang Gunners Shame is a dish best served cold Trusted

Good player but not better than what we've got. No chance in hell would I wanna see us pay £33M for the lad either, that could probably get you Javi Martinez.

5. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

People here are not even ready to spend 30 million on Sterling, proven talent in premier league. o_O

6. elber82

elber82 Active Member

Good player, but we can do a lot better especially for the price quoted.

It's the metro though, so naturally there isn't a fraction of truth to the rumour.

redanddread and Hunta like this.
  7. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

This is the lad who always pops up in the CL highlights with beauties? We do need a new flavour for the month of April...

8. Danskin

Danskin Well-Known Member

Decent player but nah. He'd cost a fortune - that's how Porto work - and he's unproven.

9. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

**** no.

No chane either, if Wenger had wanted him he would have landed him long ago when he was with Rennes or even later when he was at Granada.

10. John Ozil

John Ozil Member

11. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Cleared, but no way we will. We could get Sterling for that and even then it would still be an overpayment.

HollandGooner likes this.
  12. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Christ 40M for him but we wouldn't buy Kondogbia? Seems like bullshit.

13. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

That amount of money, for someone whose name I'll always confuse with Behrami.....no thanks.

14. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

we aren't buying a player from Portugal their release clauses are just ridiculous.

15. John Ozil

John Ozil Member

Next we'll be cleared to pay 80 million for Sterling....and cleared to pay 50 million for Higuain.

Ahh..metro

celestis likes this.
  16. Bigbludfire

Bigbludfire Well-Known Member

The metro make up the worst rumours

17. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Everything is sh1t

If you ask me metro is the worst paper going if you read the feed from one day to next its laughable beyond believe. It should be a banned source.

Bigbludfire and Goon_si like this.
  18. billyf

billyf Active Member

If I remember correctly this guy averaged something like 4dribbles per game two seasons ago. Almost as many as Messi. Dribbles, shots and tackles are the only stats I take into account.

19. Pies

Pies Member

Ditto.

20. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Only thing the Metro is good for is sudoku