• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No he will not join. this is the same websites who said Mahrez would join us many times and we end up not buying him.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Saka and Amaechi would improve our wide options more than Brahimi.

But hey, let's sign another 29 year old with a big wage. Had only good experiences with that.
This isn't happening.
This is exactly how I feel. Please let this be fake ffs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Saka and Amaechi would improve our wide options more than Brahimi.

But hey, let's sign another 29 year old with a big wage. Had only good experiences with that.
This isn't happening.
Brahimi was once a boywonder. Most tail off... If they are good enough great but a stupid risk depending on them this season.

Wengysaurus

This is our marquee attacking signing of the summer! Statement of intent to show the big boys we mean business.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's hard to trust a free signing of an older player after how Mkhi and Lichtsteiner have gone. I guess I'd take him for depth if Mkhi leaves, because Iwobi, Nelson, and another winger signing wouldn't be enough. Then, hopefully third time's the charm.

As things are though, no thanks.

FinnGooner

Established Member
As always, I'm open to give a chance to any player who puts on an Arsenal shirt but this is really underwhelming signing if actually happens. I think these rumour are bs. It's only because he's free and we have a notoriously small tranny kitty this summer.

Last edited:

Mastercutor

I haven't read that (where is it?) but why in ****'s name are our finances so bad? It's unfathomable that we would have to resort to garbage like this.

Well, in short, mismanagement of player contracts and salaries, (like Özil, Ramsey and a few others as well), missing out on the Champions League the last two years and low growth when it comes to sponsor deals (bar Adidas). Also pay-offs to Wenger and his staff. I believe those factors are the main ones.

You can read most of it here in this Twitter account:

Beast Incarnate

People who want us to have a squad full of teenagers are not being realistic at all.

I'm all for improving the squad with signings like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom