<

Yacine Brahimi

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Sykes, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Cheers for this.

2. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

Cheers dude.

whenever anyone mentions driven personality, it reminds me of FM

Heskey, samshere, 4R5Emaniac and 5 others like this.
  3. Giroud

Giroud Well-Known Member

Good to have another Porto fan on here. I like him as a player and I don't think Porto have got the best out of him. Technically he's excellent but playing him on the left with another right footer at full back just limits his space with both of them cutting in. I thought he ended up running into crowded areas too often last season much like Sanchez did from the left for us. I would like to see him in the middle but Porto have a lot of options there.

LeafsBro and 4R5Emaniac like this.
  4. nicky47

nicky47 Well-Known Member

It seems Everton are in discussions for him. I think our name is just mentioned to spice things up.

IndyCanada likes this.
  5. Carlo Marx

Carlo Marx Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging Trusted

Correct.

6. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Am I ITK now?

celestis and Carlo Marx like this.
  7. Racing_Arsenal

Racing_Arsenal Active Member

Wenger will not pay big money for anyone... he's a natural loser and rusty thats why we must expect another Holding-type signing at the very best ( if not anyone)

8. LeafsBro

LeafsBro Active Member

I think he would be a much better fit for Everton on that left side, where he would likely see more playing time than for us where he would be behind Sanchez (assuming Wenger stops playing him in the middle). I still wouldn't mind signing him but as I said earlier, if the cost is higher than say 30 million it would be a waste of funds imo based on our needs, despite the intriguing package that he would bring.

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  9. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Sounds like an Aleixs replacement.

10. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

We aren't paying 46M euros for Brahimi neither Everton.

krackpot and Carlo Marx like this.
  11. LeafsBro

LeafsBro Active Member

Somewhat similar in style, though Brahimi isn't as direct nor does he have the stamina that Alexis has.

12. TheDream

TheDream Member

Brahimi is good , i watched him a lot since I am Algerian as well but why would Arsenal even consider him , he won't be an upgrade on our current wingers , and he sure can't play striker and on top of that his contract involves a third party and he is too expensive for what he can really offer
    Don't even know why this thread is open, this signing doesn't make sense at all , hope wenger buys a striker and a decent CB and close the ****ing tranfer window, 1pt in two games is not a big deal but we need to start winning from next week

salvat, 4R5Emaniac, krackpot and 2 others like this.
  13. Lollipoppins

Lollipoppins AM's Chef de Cuisine

14. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Jeez we seriously new Newcastle

Ricardinho likes this.
  16. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Some links just will not die.

El Duderino likes this.
  17. Slartibartfast

Ran across this from a couple of weeks ago, for what it's worth (a biased Algerian perspective I guess). Will be interesting to see if the rumors build on this one. Arsenal could sign him at any point since he's out of contract in the summer. He is a skilled, pacy winger who can score some goals. But the thing in the Mirror isn't much to go on.

18. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

'would tear the premier league apart' :lol: whys this potential superstar been wasting his time in portugal

Artisan and Sanchez11 like this.
  19. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Depressing stuff. Luckily he's not available for a loan at the moment.

20. Slartibartfast

The Liverpool Echo says Everton sent scouts to watch him play over the weekend against Nacional and came away "impressed" after his brace. They added that "scouts from Manchester United, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Villarreal, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Eintracht Frankfurt, Heerenveen, Lodz and Hungary's Mol Vidi were all interested observers."

Clubs love getting good players without having to pay transfer fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.