• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Never knew what a talent he was as a youth. 12 goals in 19 games for the French u19s.

Deal makes more sense after reading the Swiss Ramble stuff this morning.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I really don't get all the hate for this guy. He's definitely a good player. Yes he's 29 years old now, but he has goals and assists in him no doubt. Far far better than any of our left wing alternatives.

Not really. He was marginally better than Iwobi last season and our boy is playing in a way better league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At this rate all our signings will be loan and free apart from Tierney and Saliba ffs. Depressing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If he ends up on Kolasinac-like big contract then no thanks.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Struggle to understand this if it’s true, finances are a mess and you continue to buy players with no resale value on big wages?

Refuse to believe Raul is this bad in the market.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
nUaniUN.jpg

Francois

Still a tricky winger but has problems with his attitude .
Good player when things are going well , but anonymous the rest of the time ... as he is on a free his wages will be 100k plus

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't really understand the incentive behind it? Obviously, we can do much much better ... It is stupid to pay 100k per week for him ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn't be dissmissive of free signings. Look at Juventus - Pogba, Pirlo, Khedira, Ramsey and Rabiot etc.
i won't mind free signing if they are young we already made big mistake with Mkhi and we now struggling to sell him we'll face same problem with Brahimi.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If its true nobody knows the actual deal yet, like I said 1 year rolling contract is absolutely fine. Can fill the Ramsey void.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It was reported about 1 month ago that he rejected Fenerbache and wanted a €6m signing on fee and €14m for a three year contract. They’ve had no takers yet so it might have come down a little bit but that’s €80k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom