• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yago Fernández

asajoseph

Established Member
Another 'er... who?' youngster, it seems, but apparently we're set to sign the guy, if we haven't already.

<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=458955&CPID=8&title=Gunners+beat+Reds+to+Yago&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLI ... rss&clid=3</a>

fab4girl

Didnt he played for Real Madrid too?

Anyways he is very tall and strong and is very good at one on ones as far as i know. But still only 18....

M+D

Established Member
Benitez and Liverpool must be getting really annoyed with us now! :lol:

Yago Fernandez Prieto
1.92 m
78 kg
Central Back
18 Youth International appearances (1 goal)

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
kaids said:
He's too tall to be an Arsenal defender.

You're ****ing joking, right? where did you come up with a magical ceiling for height requirements at Arsenal? anway, i dont mind bringing more talented youngsters in, as long as they dont constitute the entireity of our transfer activity. one of the biggest problems with our current squad is inexperience. only bringing in youngsters doesnt help that at all. still, i'm happy to hear about this signing. at 100000, its a gamble we can more than afford to take. lets hope he turns out alright for us.

nazo

Established Member
Well, i don't really know anything about this kid, but if Wenger thinks he's good enough, i'll trust him on it. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom