• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yahoo Fantasy Soccer

kanooo

Hi, GF, Calrad, anyone?

Anybody still interested in another round? Can't find any post regarding this .... or have we all get tired of this?

This year, we will only be able to participate in 3 groups (new rules). I have already made a team and is already in 3 groups.

But I am willing to make another team just to participate with Arsenal Mania group. So, if there's anything, just ring a bell.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lol u can delete your own posts if nobody has replied.

By the way, there's a thread about this in the General Football Talk section. :wink:

kanooo

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
lol u can delete your own posts if nobody has replied.

By the way, there's a thread about this in the General Football Talk section. :wink:

I can't find the delete button (seriously).

bobbypires

Established Member
icon_delete.gif

It's on the right side of the EDIT button.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think they tell you if the player is injured/suspended before you actually buy him - atleast premierleague.com's fantasy football do.

They also make automatic substitutions if one of you starting players doesnt play.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You register them in a private league, and input the code that our league has. Look for it in the general talk section mate.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom