Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Dec 8, 2019.
If he's 'certainly one of the top RB prospects in the world', I wouldn't be against signing him. Bellerin needs a young star keeping him on his toes.
Should be a top player in 2028.
Good, that's when we will be competing for titles again.
All aboard project youth.
Can he defend though..
Scouting report on Couto:
– pace and acceleration
– ball control
– overly aggressive sometimes when defending
Style of play:
– complete full-back
– attack-minded player looking to push on at every opportunity, offering great pace overlapping runs into advanced positions
– very good agility and coordination, with great pace at all distances
– able to play as a wing-back in 3-5-2 and even as a winger if needed
– often looks to burst forward to offer width to the attacking movement in the final third
– able to cut inside and run at the defense directly
– likes to cross
– known for his tireless runs up and down the wings to aid both attack and defence
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– known for his “quick feet”, speed of movement and close control
– endless energy and his powerful running make him an incredibly useful asset as he brings an offensive value to a team, with a lot of activity during 90 minutes on the right side
– determined and tenacious in defensive phase
– great timing and game reading ability when going forward
– all-action and energetic
He is best suited to playing as:
Right-back in 4-3-3.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.
The link has video and some more info on the player.
If he is not Cafu, he won't survive as a defender at the top level.
It makes sense that we're looking at the RB market. Bellerin doesn't look ready at all, which leaves us with a bandaid for that position. Don't know this guy, but his analysis seems mostly to focus on his attacking prowess.
I think we're at the stage where our defensive and midfield signings need to provide some defensive solidity first and attacking prowess second. Not sure who that could be though.
At any rate, it's positive we're looking at the position. Wouldn't mind buying a prospect and a first choice option.
Dani Alves is the same Height too
Good post, thanks for sharing
I want more pizza boys. Its different times now!
Sounds like a very smart investment.
The problem with this guy unlike Martinelli he doesn't have Italian passport difficult to get the work permit
oh god not the loan thing again, has that ever worked out for us.
Now I'm not sure if its worth it.
Yes with brexit is i guess more difficult
Brexits not through yet right? Get this one done pronto!
Edu doing his magic again, I see. So this boy will be ready when Bellerina goes back to Barca to fulfill his DNA potential. Keep it coming...
Obi -yan Cute tho
Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv