• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think so too. Anyway, M'Vila will have a clause in his contract, in case QPR relegated. Lets see how good he is, if he does well and QPR go down then maybe we can activate the clause - which I think will be under 10-12M.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
Glad we didn't get him. Something is definitely wrong with him.

If QPR get you "over everyone else", your just not worth it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've been a big "I want M'Vila" poster, so I'm going to say he will put in several MOTM performances for QPR and we will all be saying if only. Of course Wenger will claim that we tried to sign him, maybe it was Wenger who bid 28M last season, or more likely that 3 clubs bid 9M and Wenger bid 1M, that is the 28M that Arry is on about ;)

Glovegun

Established Member
GDeep said:
Redknapp says Rennes turned down 28M for M'Vila last summer. Who the **** bid that much? and why the hell did Rennes turn it down.

If true, makes sense why we weren't interested at all, like Auclair says.

Zenit I'd guess

GDeep™

League is very weak
Glovegun said:
GDeep said:
Redknapp says Rennes turned down 28M for M'Vila last summer. Who the **** bid that much? and why the hell did Rennes turn it down.

If true, makes sense why we weren't interested at all, like Auclair says.

Zenit I'd guess

Yeah, totally forgot about their interest, think you're spot on. M'Vila turned down the deal was the buzz in the summer, for footballing and non footballing reasons.

Muharraqawi

Redknapp said it was an English club who had the offer turned down, still really don't see us offering 28 million for him, City with their reported interest maybe??

danccm

look we get him for 8 mil and some peeps here will say he is not world class and will not cut it and if he doesn't perform they will says another dead wood by wenger yadi yada...don't get him peeps says why we didn't go him a bargain...so hard to please... let other get him and if he is good enough arsenal can go in for him down the line.

leo_ense

Established Member
@bbcsport_david: M'Vila not keen on #QPR. Fulham interested but no bid. Another PL club want loan + buy option (not #afc or #thfc): bbc.in/WeaxUy #ffc

It's rumoured to be Everton. I think they are close to losing Fellaini.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
leo_ense said:
@bbcsport_david: M'Vila not keen on #QPR. Fulham interested but no bid. Another PL club want loan + buy option (not #afc or #thfc): bbc.in/WeaxUy #ffc

It's rumoured to be Everton. I think they are close to losing Fellaini.

I thought he had already joined QPR?

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Wenger is so stupid to not give this a shot. We all know M'vila can boss a midfield at his best and with a fresh start he would have every chance of being motivated into getting back to his best.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Now there is talk of Coq going on loan. That would mean we are getting a DM. It probably wont be M'Vila but I can wish!

Tranquil

You guys need to watch this guy a few times. He is vastly overrated here. He is basically a slightly more experienced Coquelin. Would be poor choice were we to get him. We need a powerhouse in the middle. Not another midget who gets out muscled for fun. Would even take Biglia over M'villa.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Tranquil said:
You guys need to watch this guy a few times. He is vastly overrated here. He is basically a slightly more experienced Coquelin. Would be poor choice were we to get him. We need a powerhouse in the middle. Not another midget who gets out muscled for fun. Would even take Biglia over M'villa.

A 6 ft midget :roll:

Did you know Biglia is 5' 10"?

I'm sure we wont go for him anyway but at 7M he is a good buy option.

Flow

Tranquil said:
LOL Biglia, that guy is ****. Seriously.

US_Gooner

Established Member
Arsenal already have too many over-rated, under-motivated footballers.

Although it is missing a bad-boy, 'Joey Barton'-type to provide a distraction away from the executive suite...

KY

Established Member
US_Gooner said:
Arsenal already have too many over-rated, under-motivated footballers.

Although it is missing a bad-boy, 'Joey Barton'-type to provide a distraction away from the executive suite...

frimpong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom