• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquil

tap-in said:
A 6 ft midget :roll:

Did you know Biglia is 5' 10"?

I'm sure we wont go for him anyway but at 7M he is a good buy option.

That's exactly my point. People spending more time looking at the players wiki page than the actual player. He looks small for 6ft. I didn't say I want Biglia or that he is taller. I said I would rather him than Yann. I don't want either. We have more than enough 'ok' players. Why add more. They don't improve the team.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Tranquil said:
That's exactly my point. People spending more time looking at the players wiki page than the actual player. He looks small for 6ft. I didn't say I want Biglia or that he is taller. I said I would rather him than Yann. I don't want either. We have more than enough 'ok' players. Why add more. They don't improve the team.

That goes for you as well then. There are flaws is Yann's game, being outmuscled is certainly not one of them.

Tranquil

He gets brushed past a lot and lacks speed over short distances. Maybe that make him seem weaker than he really is. But he sure doesnt rival Vieira for strength. His passing is his strongest point but same goes for Arteta. Yann is a bit more defensively aware but not to the extent that he is worth buying. There are so many better options for Arsenal FC.

KY

Established Member
from tranquils description, he sounds basically like a fitter version of Diaby who passes better but isn't as dominant on the ball?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He reads the game well, passes well, doesn't let much get past him, he's only 22 or 23, with 20+ France caps. If anyone can improve him game and his off field problems its Wenger.

All I'm saying is that we could get him for 7M, and if we end this window without buying a DM, we will be in trouble.

btw Tranquil, do you really think I would pass comment on a player without ever seeing them play?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I absolutely hate this rumour. Please can someone either sign him or can he just retire so we don't have to put up with this joke ever again.

Tranquil

tap-in said:
He reads the game well, passes well, doesn't let much get past him, he's only 22 or 23, with 20+ France caps. If anyone can improve him game and his off field problems its Wenger.

All I'm saying is that we could get him for 7M, and if we end this window without buying a DM, we will be in trouble.

btw Tranquil, do you really think I would pass comment on a player without ever seeing them play?

Most people do. I just go with the percentages.

He isnt a poor player. But he wont improve our team. So I see little point in buying him.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
15.03 GMT: Update on Yann M’Vila. Rennes president Pierre Dreossi has confirmed the player will leave the club tomorrow, with the midfielder's options believed to be either QPR or Rubin Kazan, but he has not said where the player will go.

Still no confirmation...

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article3663228.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/foo ... 663228.ece</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Need a subscription to read the whole thing)

Though L'Equipe are also reporting he's Russia bound.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
11.58 GMT Update on Yann M'vila transfer story. Rennes have accepted a £9.6 million offer from Rubin Kazan for the player, but the France midfielder favours a move to England, BBC Sport reports.

Nearly gone. Time to stamp this thread.... :wink:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another english club hmm could be us who knows? could be also spuds cuz sandro is out for 6 months.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's Sp**s, been on a Rennes forum and they're all saying it's them.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Sp**s could get Holtby and M'Villa this window, I'd be worried about that top four spot right now, can't see them imploding like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom