• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

been

dont buy it

but yann and sakho are the 2 hottest french prospects at the moment

similar to song but with more of a brain and more composure

would love it to be true but 20m? not buying it and i dont think we will be signing anyone

Warship

Apparently he signed a contract extension earlier in the year which is why the previous thread was locked. Contract extensions don't really mean a whole lot nowadays as Hazard signed one last season and is still on the market.. it just a necessity for the club to cover their own asses.

Anyway, if Mod wants to lock this or merge with the other one that's cool.

mo50

Established Member
I don't know what to think. With Fabregas here he would've been an excellent option for the other 2 MF spots, but now we're lacking so much in creativity, class and passing ability in the middle of the park that I would prefer a more creative and offensive minded midfielder.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

mo50 said:
I don't know what to think. With Fabregas here he would've been an excellent option for the other 2 MF spots, but now we're lacking so much in creativity, class and passing ability in the middle of the park that I would prefer a more creative and offensive minded midfielder.
This could mean Arsène is looking to push Jack further forward:

Song-M'Vila
-Wilshere-

I'd certainly take that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
mo50 said:
This could mean Arsène is looking to push Jack further forward:

Song-M'Vila
-Wilshere-

I'd certainly take that.

me too i like that, cuz we know song love go forword so M'Vila will cover him song is good passer too i dont know much about M'Vila attacking ability.

dave_rwr

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
he is good DM but 20m rejected how much they want now? 25m i dont know why when arsenal want good players like mata or mvila there teams want alot of money i think is mvila is cost 20m.

It's really not that easy Yousif... Let's look at the factors here:

1. The French season has started and M'Vila is one of, if not the most important player in the Rennes squad. How would they replace him in 10 days?

2. Rennes knows we're desperate. Maybe two weeks ago we could have got away with it, but all of Europe now knows our position and how badly we need reinforcements.

Seriously, we have the worst bargaining position for every player for the rest of the window and we have to live with it. The question is will Arsène and the board say "X player is only worth Y amount, and we won't pay more than that"? Or will the board realize this and pay more than they would have had to in June in order to strengthen the team?

With that said, M'Vila would be perfect for our team. Please make this happen.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Dave is he really 'perfect' for our team? Does he cover the cracks or go beyond? Are we bidding 20 + million euros on a defensive midfielder only because Frimpong is young and the ANC takes place this year or does he have the qualities to add something unique to this team and be a game changer?

I've been impressed but friendlies are not a situation to see a players true worth.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
hes one of the best defensive midfielders in the world.

no matter how good frimpong might be in 3 years, we should make every effort to sign m'vila.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I hope to God we can get him , if we do .. that would really balance the team .

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Warship said:
Apparently he signed a contract extension earlier in the year which is why the previous thread was locked. Contract extensions don't really mean a whole lot nowadays as Hazard signed one last season and is still on the market.. it just a necessity for the club to cover their own asses.

Anyway, if Mod wants to lock this or merge with the other one that's cool.

It's here...

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124102&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124102&start=60</a>

Yeah he had signed a new deal early in the summer. Hmm...

Hard to see that happen, tbh...

Raider

Established Member
Hearing that he's the next big thing. Similar to Essien... Although not quite as powerful.

Unsure about him, and with him recently signing a contract extension, I very much doubt it.

Arsenal_Soldier

rough translation from the canal website..

It moves side Stade Rennais. Saturday night, Canal + has announced that the Breton club had refused an offer of 20 million euros from Arsenal for Yann M'Vila. The Gunners may well return to the charge for the defensive midfielder of the team of France. At the same time, according to the pay channel, Melvut Erding will engage in Red and Black. The formalization could be done this Sunday. Franco-Turkish striker, out of a difficult season, is helmed by Kevin Gameiro and Guillaume Hoarau the side of the PSG.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would be a phenomenal signing, anyone else reporting it? I find L'Equipe are more reliable. Sort of guy who is captain material too, he's bloody special.

stuart

Established Member
Are there any youtube clips of him in a specific match going around? They are much better than your standard best bits videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom