• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Bolasie

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mirror and the Metro saying we're interested in buying him.

Finally getting that Gervinho replacement we've always wanted?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He scored a hat trick vs Sunderland and it was the most unconvinced hat trick I've ever seen.

Let's be honest even Gervinho is a class above this fool.

Btw, I'm sure Yannick is a Gooner though.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
He is a pacey all out winger who can run all day with some nice ball skills. For 20m plus though, no we aren't going to do that. He's a player who could maybe step up his game but you'd expect to pay less given he hasn't done it yet.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

facepalmricky-gervaiskarl-pilkingtonstephen-merchantthe-ricky-gervais-show.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Palace is his level, decent player.

Is there any high quality African attacker out there? Can't think of any. Even European of African descent? Can't think of any.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Palace is his level, decent player.

Is there any high quality African attacker out there? Can't think of any. Even European of African descent? Can't think of any.
Harry Kane?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Nothing link but maybe we can convert him to a fb? He is pretty tall, would help us in our conversion into becoming Stoke lite.

BobP

Memri Fan
Does **** all for most of the season but always has that one game where he transforms into something bordering on Messi.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Along with Giroud Bolasie is one of most frustrating players to watch. Bolasie is capable producing runs & tricks that Alexis and Hazard would be proud of but is also equally capable of giving ball a heavy/sloppy touch, poor distribution, trying to do too much himself running into " blind alleys" and not releasing the ball when he should and thus turning over possession cheaply.

A lot of my friends are Palace fans and when I mentioned to them that Pardrew stated he will only sell Bolasie for between £40 -£60m their response was "12m tops". Considering they actually debate who has been better out of Bolasie and Puncheon this season and it's close - strongly suggests to me we should be aiming higher than Bolasie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom