• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Well, he fits the profile somewhat. A direct winger with decent pace and acceleration.

Doesn't seem like this would happen though, but this would leave me positively intrigued.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
@APierre next time make sure the source is more reliable :D. That Schira guy is fraud

Here are a couple of sources that are only slightly more reliable. :p

It actually seems as though Sky Italia is the original source for this.

I find this highly unlikely. Reports are that his former Monaco coach, Leonardo Jardim, is about to take over his Chinese club and wants him to stay. Not sure just what the cost would be, but he definitely fits the profile of the fast, direct left winger that people around here call for about 3 million times a day. :cool:

neimad

Interesting **strokes chin** ...Probably not a hope in hell of happening but we could do a hell of a lot worse than this lad.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I swear I see a coment saying 'no thanks' every player we are basically linked to these days. We arent Man City guys wake up.

Carrasco is so talented we would be lucky to sign him, was such a fantastic talent at Athleti and played in 2 CL finals. Yes he went to China but he played for Belgium in the WC despite that and he has to restart his journey in europe somewhere.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Rather Teixeira or Talisca if we are now shopping in China but still an exciting signing.

Has the big upside & potential for immediate impact on the squad you dont really get with Dennis Suarez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Posted this in the general thread:

He’s beyond inconsistent and his effort levels are at times embarrassing. He was a dressing room cancer as well by all accounts, the highs that he has are not worth the awful lows. At this point I’d even rather Iwobi.

Top Bottom