• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Cant afford 30m. Wow.

This club is run by glue bags. Horrible decision after horrible decision.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I believe we’re in for Carrasco, interested in Fraser, Meunier, Maurice, looking at various young kids etc.

Don’t believe anything is close.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Have to say I‘m relieved we‘re not willing to pay more than 25m. We wanted this guy on loan with option to buy in January and nothing he has done since should change that.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
How much is 6mil euros after tax in pound? Anything above 120k for this guy and we could be having issues in the future.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I think its just above 100K
Yeah but that's after tax I think, I meant how much would it be before tax the same way we calculate all our other players? Based on my half assed calculation it'd be closer to 150k, would make him one of our highest earners. Not a big fan of that.

Yeah but that's after tax I think, I meant how much would it be before tax the same way we calculate all our other players? Based on my half assed calculation it'd be closer to 150k, would make him one of our highest earners. Not a big fan of that.
Aren't they taxed like at 45%? If so, he would be making around 200k a week

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
In a stinging attack, Ziqian also accused Carrasco of 'just standing around' and ruining the atmosphere a his club.

Speaking on Chinese social media platform Weibo, he said: "You're a star and you play well, but you can't win a game by yourself.

"Now you are back, but you don't even move in training. When we play training matches you just you just stand around the pitch, you do not attack and do not defend.

"The atmosphere of team training has been ruined. As a professional football player, training and games are as important as life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yannick-carrascos-teammate-accuses-lazy-16547312.amp

Ouch

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
In a stinging attack, Ziqian also accused Carrasco of 'just standing around' and ruining the atmosphere a his club.

Speaking on Chinese social media platform Weibo, he said: "You're a star and you play well, but you can't win a game by yourself.

"Now you are back, but you don't even move in training. When we play training matches you just you just stand around the pitch, you do not attack and do not defend.

"The atmosphere of team training has been ruined. As a professional football player, training and games are as important as life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...s-lazy-16547312.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Ouch

Big **** energy

Top Bottom