• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Cheap punt. This would be our main transfer this summer.
Don't see the bargaining position Carrasco and his agent would be in to demand a high salary and lengthy contract. And given he'd be our best wide player by a mile, I think he's worth it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't see the bargaining position Carrasco and his agent would be in to demand a high salary and lengthy contract. And given he'd be our best wide player by a mile, I think he's worth it.

Best wide player because we have nobody else. Wouldn’t get into most other PL teams.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Best wide player because we have nobody else. Wouldn’t get into most other PL teams.
Most our starting XI wouldn't get into most other PL teams. Carrasco isn't as bad as some are making him out to be. If we can do better than him, then forget him. But I don't see how we will pragmatically. Like I said, he's not in a good bargaining position. I think we can get him on the cheap. I prefer him to Fraser, the whip-it-in merchant.

Preacher

Always Crying
I would do the same, if I would be stuck in China and the club would play hardball.

His decision to go there is the main problem in my eyes. He is either a muppet or has brain of 14 year old.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would do the same, if I would be stuck in China and the club would play hardball.

His decision to go there is the main problem in my eyes. He is either a muppet or has brain of 14 year old.
Something dodgy went on there, the owners also own Atletico Madrid and paid a big fee for him at the time.

thierrytheking14

Except for him being a much bigger douche bag.

PEA had at least some respect, that guy will do exactly the same to us as he's doing now, if he does well and a better opportunity arises.
Auba was being touted as some absolute hellraiser and I think we saw the actually PEA when he came here. Let's not read into the media bull**** and if he actually does come here judge him then?

And besides, if we get him for 25m, he does well and he turns out to be absolute c**t then sell him for a profit and get a replacement in.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well then we really should be getting some movement soon on this then.

Top Bottom