• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
What does it matter if we dont win?

Our biggest winner is leaving on a free and yet you guys are clamoring for more of the stuff that just dug us deeper and deeper into the hole!

Ffs I bet you are one of those annoying guys who uses LB and just dribble around on Fifa...
Lol. What?

TakeChillPill

Established Member
One of the best dribblers in the world. Exactly what we need. He will be our robben. We should be doing everthing in our power to get him.

People complain about his decision making, but when youre as talented as he his, he'll do far more right then wrong.

Talking about attitude, if balloteli can change then so can anyone.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If there is any movement on Payet to his current chinese club, or if West Ham accept the bid on Arnautovic (assuming that it's the relevant club that have made the bid) i'm positive this will happen. Emery have explicitly said that we are in the market for a winger.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I want to buy this guy & it would be great to have him at the club but if Emery has come out & said we dont have the cash to officially sign anyone this window, only loans shouldnt this be locked for now unless there is something happening behind the scenes we dont know about.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
https://www.skysports.com/football/...ffered-yannick-carrasco-but-cannot-afford-him
Arsenal 'offered Yannick Carrasco but cannot afford him'

giphy.gif

HBL

Established Member
Not sure anyone reliable has reported this transfer yet. That Shira guy definitely isn't reliable

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The Belgian journalist quoted in the Sky article is quite reliable.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom