• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Banana

mr.mojo

never seen or heard of him, can anyone who watches sochaux give us a description?

from what i can see hes only just started playing in france, since january, but hes been playing a lot. 15 league games since late january.

chris smalling came from nowhere and went for 12 million after less than 10 games. if wenger thinks he can be good enough il take him, especially if he can actually cover at right back.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Mastadon said:
If people in the crowd turn up and start waving banana's at him, would that still be racist?

It is such lazy racism that is shouldn't even count due to the sheer stupidity of it. It's not like humans don't eat bananas.

I could understand if you were saying some humans were "like dogs" and you waved a box of Baker's Complete at them (for example), but everyone eats bananas.

I'm not saying that offence shouldn't be taken though, because the intent is clear as day...just that it is lazy.

Mudi

Give them £5m + squillaci (a part of the £5m is to cover his wage) and get this banana guy!!!

draiocht fianna

progman07 said:
I'd buy a shirt with his name if he signed. :lol: No kidding!

Me too, but only if we revert to a yellow away shirt. I'd also watch the movie ''Bend it like Banana''.

So, in summary we are currently linked with Jesus, Angel and Banana?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
banana.jpg

Warship

King Malta said:
PLEASE sign him :lol:

I'm telling you, if this happens, his name and number are going straight on my back.

Mine too.

This would probably go down as the greatest transfer coup in the modern football era.

draiocht fianna

This thread needs to be bumped. Its brought the most joy out of all transfer ''rumours'' to date this summer

Just imagine the chants that could be sung in praise of this man

Yaaaa yaaaaa yayayayaaa yayayayaaaaaa Banana

morpho

Established Member
manamana baba-banana, manamana baba-na-na, manamana baba-banana, banana-banana- banana yaya baba-banana!

Latest posts

Top Bottom