• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya joining Shakhtar

JazzG

Established Member
johe said:
Fabrice Fernandes is left footed, he played alot for Soton on the right last year. Dunno if he played well though. Only case of left footer on right side I know about.

He did well for a while then faded out. Can't remember where he played at that time though.....

goonerdownunder

JazzG said:
johe said:
Fabrice Fernandes is left footed, he played alot for Soton on the right last year. Dunno if he played well though. Only case of left footer on right side I know about.

He did well for a while then faded out. Can't remember where he played at that time though.....

not sure but i do remember him scoring a pretty good goal against manure at old trafford

Valleyman

Shaktar have been known for signing African talents, such as goal celebration king Julius Agahowa (spelt something like that) and several other youngsters. This could turn out to favour our cause, becuase then he won't have to be loaned out and/or sit on the sidelines and watch his brother become a superstar.

Valleyman

Shaktar have been known for signing African talents, such as goal celebration king Julius Agahowa (spelt something like that) and several other youngsters, including Wolves boy Isaac Okoronkwo. This could turn out to favour our cause, becuase then he won't have to be loaned out and/or sit on the sidelines and watch his brother become a superstar. By letting Shaktar have him, Wenger has shown that he must have some kind of reasoning for letting him go, as we have first option on any of their players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom