• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Sanogo (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Sanogo has had many injury problems, I think Wenger wants to give him a chance to build up and see what he can do. What he has shown already against some top teams makes me think he is worth hanging onto for now. I very much believe we need a top striker but the options are limited, if this guy turns fulfils the promise that he had as a youngster, Wenger will be looking very smug indeed.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wenger had an awful lot of faith in this dude to play him in the games he did. He needs help with finishing, hold up play etc. but he's still VERY young and even Bambi grew up eventually. Thing is, not many type of strikers like Sanogo around. Adebayor was one and he's the type of physique Wenger wants in his striker plus he's quick enough.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Get rid. You can't put players like Sanogo on the same team as Alexis, Özil and Santi.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
they got Viktor Fischer - he was out for most of last year with Injury but he is superior to Sanogo in every way

Love Fischers game. Hope he stays healthy now cause hia talent is huge. Bergkamp ans co. are doing nice job with Ajax again, some gret talents in making

Amsterdam Gooner 88

So apparently Frank de Boer and Marc Overmars have spoken with Yaya Sanogo yesterday. Dutch media are saying that Sanogo will inform Ajax today if he will join us on a one year lone or not.

Arek Milik is our first choice striker at the moment. But Sanogo should still be able to play regular first team football in Amsterdam.

Not a big fan of getting players in on a loan deal but he could be a one year solution till Richairo Zivkovic, who is considered as our future number one striker, comes back from his own loan spell at Willem II.

Not overly excited with this signing if it goes through but i do believe he can bang in a fair amount of goals for us. (Defending in the Eredivisie is so **** at times that i haven' t decided yet if i should laugh or cry about it)

US_Gooner

Established Member
So apparently Frank de Boer and Marc Overmars have spoken with Yaya Sanogo yesterday. Dutch media are saying that Sanogo will inform Ajax today if he will join us on a one year lone or not.
Can't believe Sanogo has to think about this. If he thinks he's getting a look in at 1st team football here this season, he's delusional.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Arek Milik is our first choice striker at the moment. But Sanogo should still be able to play regular first team football in Amsterdam.

Not a big fan of getting players in on a loan deal but he could be a one year solution till Richairo Zivkovic, who is considered as our future number one striker, comes back from his own loan spell at Willem II.

Not overly excited with this signing if it goes through but i do believe he can bang in a fair amount of goals for us. (Defending in the Eredivisie is so **** at times that i haven' t decided yet if i should laugh or cry about it)

Feel sorry for you guys, Sanogo is pretty poor. Maybe he'll develop though under your coaches and fulfill whatever potential he has.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sanogo won't get more than 10 in the Dutch league, that should get Wenger to sell him.

Godwin1

Very well-known

I'm quite interested about Richairo Zivkovic, he's supposed to be one of the bigger talents in Dutch football at the moment.

For you sake though I hope you dodge the bullet that is Sanogo, surley there's a young Dutchman somewhere you could get instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom