• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverenfan

This would be your best buy in years. He's technically strong, quite fast, you can't take his ball off, he's good in the air, can play as attacker, midfielder or defender!

SydneyGunnerFan

well he sounds like he is a strong player and can play any position on the park that would be good if there was an injury somewhere. I say wegner lets get the guy

Beverenfan

I say, in a couple of years, he'll be a basic member of the team. At least, I hope for him and for all you guys!

SydneyGunnerFan

in a way this could be bad aswell because the toure brothers will be wanting to compete against each other to see who is the better player kind of thing

Beverenfan

Well I'm not sure about that. Yaya isn't that kind of person. The 1 thing he has in his head, is playing as good as possible for the team ( I can prove it, I see him play every week)

Anders Limpar

...Yaya means "yes yes" in swedish even though the spelling is somewhat different so I want him bad...

Double Yes!!

A player with attributes of Patrick Vieira will always be welcomed at the Arsenal...

Adam

Established Member
Yaya will be a star for us within a year of coming here. He has that much ability. Gilberto will find it hard to hold down a place if Yaya comes. He has the defensive ability, but what he will add is an attacking threat from CM.

Beverenfan - what is his shooting technique like? Does he score many goals as well as create? and does he have composure? From what i have seen he has.

Andrew

Beverenfan said:
The person who voted not sure, why is that? Would like to know the reason of it.

I voted not sure because I've never seen him play...

He has good technique doesn't he? How's he's passing, teamwork and shooting? Is he one of the stars of the Belgian league?

beaney

Andrew said:
I voted not sure because I've never seen him play...

quote]

yeah me too, although ive heard good things about him.

im sure he would fit in, and we could probably get him reasonably cheap id have thought

Adam

Established Member
He has alot of nippy skill. Similar to Patrick but he has flair. A hybrid of Henry and Vieira. Wow, what a comparison.

johe

Adam said:
He has alot of nippy skill. Similar to Patrick but he has flair. A hybrid of Henry and Vieira. Wow, what a comparison.
Wow. He couldn't have picked 2 better players to be a hybrid of ;D

I wouldn't be surprised if 'the Toure's' will become 2 simply amazing players (not that they aren't already)

They have a few more brothers, if they're just as talented, we could sign those as well :D

Imagine that: a few Toure's (lol, how does that sound?) in defence, a few in midfield and a few strikers. :lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i would say not sure as well...

sure, he may be playing well in the Belgian league, but he has never played a prem. match before, and the 2 leagues are FAR apart.. not saying that he ISNT good, because we just dont know.... but if he turns out to be anywhere near how his bro has played thus far, i would say go for it....

Beverenfan

Adam said:
Beverenfan - what is his shooting technique like? Does he score many goals as well as create? and does he have composure? From what i have seen he has.
His shooting is quite good, although he doesn't make that many goals. But when he shoots, it's always dangerous, and he shoots quite hard. He made most of his goals with headers.

Beverenfan

goal_yaya.jpg

Here he makes a fantastic header on corner. Watch how he jumps :D

Adam

Established Member
I think Arsène will help to nurture his potential further as we have seen with Kolo. He has a great leap, like Kolo and Thierry.

He seems a great athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom