• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
Re: Yaya Touré (Again!)

He'd be a good fit in our midfield, but plenty of options as good, if not better.

Tabloids have just fetishised the link to Arsenal because of his brother - with his attitude, I'd be delighted if he never comes here.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

i dont think we'll ever see Yaya at the Emirates (unless its to play against us)

he's still bitter about not being signed after his trial..

Captain

Established Member

He's not coming really so we may as well lock this, but in my opinion he is one of the best midfielders at Barca and around europe and I suspect he only doesn't play more because Guardiola wants to fill the team with as many products as possible.

As I said earlier if we could get Yaya and Melo 'in exchange' for Cesc, it would be some deal.

Bourne

Established Member

Agree with the sentiments about him being bitter with us over his trial. I'd presume he's also less than keen to join us after we parted ways with Kolo on apparently not great terms.

nidza7

Established Member

he literally said we`re not big enough for him, 2nd tier european club etc., and all that while he played for ****ing Monaco.

and now his agent recycling those sentiments again. How can anyone want him here is beyond me really.

Kraig

Established Member

Captain said:
He's not coming really so we may as well lock this, but in my opinion he is one of the best midfielders at Barca and around europe and I suspect he only doesn't play more because Guardiola wants to fill the team with as many products as possible.

As I said earlier if we could get Yaya and Melo 'in exchange' for Cesc, it would be some deal.

yeh, a terrible one. if we signed them two with the cesc money then id want wengers head on a platter.

Kraig

Established Member

i fail to see where the creativity would come from. We'd be more assured in the middle, but have lost creativity. We'd also still have the glaring issues with the back 5.

We'd be lucky to finish 3rd again.

Zico

Established Member

irishgunnerz said:
Over reative? Hysterical? Bashing of Wenger despite not having a clue what is happening? Yup its your daily Zico post

Who are you again?

Captain

Established Member

Fantasy listings but:

Walcott, two of Yaya/Song/Melo, Nasri
two of Arshavin/RvP/Chamakh

is a better premier league outfit than:

Song, Diaby/Denilson
Walcott, Cesc, Arshavin
RvP

by quite some distance in my opinion.