• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Touré

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Established Member
He's joined Stoke City now. Good player, but not quite at the level Arsenal need from a CM.

Andrew

Beverenfan said:
goal_yaya.jpg

Here he makes a fantastic header on corner. Watch how he jumps :D

Hey! I didn't know Vieira plays for Beveren? :shock:

Alexone234

I don't know enough about him to be able to discuss his abilities. If he is anything like Kolo, he will be a great player

A

Anonymous

I think it was yaya Toure who missed a sitter with his head against Barnet in pre season. It was one of the worst headers i have seen.

Beverenfan

Alexone234 said:
I don't know enough about him to be able to discuss his abilities. If he is anything like Kolo, he will be a great player
I assure you, he's better, or he will become better.

Beverenfan

Beveren has won this weekend: 1-0 against La Louvière. Yaya Touré played a good match as always. He gave the assist to which Diallo scored the only goal in the 83d minute!

Adam

Established Member
Beverenfan - keep updating the "partnership" subject in Arsenal talk with things about Yaya instead of this one in rumours.

Beverenboy

I'll say to you guys: you can use yaya well! But there's a rumour that Bayern Munich is willing to give 5 million euro for touré, but i still hope that yaya comes to you guys (maybe we can loan him for another year :wink: )

Beverenfan

I'm really wondering who'll win the battle to buy Yaya Touré. I hope it will be Arsenal, so you could loan him back to us.
But when the big teams come with the money, it could become hard...

Adam

Established Member
Arsenal are a big team who have first refusal on Yaya. If he's good enough; Wenger doesn't let go.

Beverenfan

I hope, as a fan of Beveren and Arsenal, that he doesn't let Yaya fly. It would be a great loss for your team!

Arjan

Just read on the belgian teletext that he won't go to donetsk, because he doesn't want to, but that modena have offered 2 mil for him.
The are seriously considering that offer, but modena want to hire him until the summer and then pay.
So Wenger better act fast if he is half as good as some of us think

JazzG

Established Member
I think Wenger will sign him this Jan, probably loan him back for the rest of the season as we probably won't get a work permit for him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom