• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YAYA TOURE M.O.M

JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW THAT IVORY COAST HAVE JUST BEATEN NIGERIA 1-0. they are now into the final, a goal from that idiot who plays for chelski (DROGRBA) Yaya toure was immense and he got the man of the match!! I know weve had many threads about him but i had to tell somebody else about todays game. Ive heard so many times......he is the next vieira but i honestly think he could be even better. Because........hes better at going forward and seems to be as good at tackling.

We have got to sign him!! No doubt about it, he would add more depth to our midfield and bar a winger for freddie i think our midfield problems would be solved!!

Anybody see the game?? if so tell us what you think?

sorry yes should have done.

Shadow moses.....why the hell have you got titi in a barca shirt?? It makes my heart drop when i see your pic!!

Ive just been speaking to my friend on the net and he says that he read on skysports that YAYA TOURE said that he couldnt think of anything more beautiful than playing with his brother. anybody else seen that??

tgr

fantastic assist from yaya!
wenger said diaby would finally replace vieira though cesc is now acting in a different way.
i guess wenger may snatch yaya in the summer but he d better show no interest to yaya atm.diaby and cesc need his confidence vote to perform for our vital games ahead.

Ratinho

Established Member
tgr said:
fantastic assist from yaya!

Drogba pounced when Nigeria's centre backs lost concentration at precisely the same moment that Romaric Ndri played a delightful long ball for him to chase and put in between the legs of goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama.

Guillermo

Ratinho said:
Having Yaya, Diaby and Cesc >>>> Having Diaby and Cesc
Obviously, but it could slow the development of two very promising players. It just seems a bit Tottenham Hotspur.

I quite like Cesc on the right, though, for away games. It provides a lot more security on the right, and means his passing isn't wasted on the bench.

Ratinho

Established Member
This myth that young players will suddenly stop developing if they have competition is nonsense. Having two quality central midfielders, not only leaves them under massive pressure at a young age, no rest, and gives the team (the far more important side) no options or cover.

A

Anonymous

Against Birmingham all our cms were playing, we had none to put on the bench

kel varnsen

Established Member
this was the 6th time i've seen him play and yet again, he impressed me. so composed and cool on the ball. superb vision, great passing and both strong and quick. isn't afraid to get stuck in either. he even worked hard today.

i think yaya is brilliant.

Buhry

Established Member

I agree with Kel. A great player, young as well , but best of all, he is a Toure!

Buhry

Established Member

I agree with Kel. A great player, young as well , but best of all, he is a Toure!
Edit: Sorry for the double post...

Top Bottom