YAYA TOURE M.O.M

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by gooner4everandeverandever, Feb 7, 2006.

1. JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW THAT IVORY COAST HAVE JUST BEATEN NIGERIA 1-0. they are now into the final, a goal from that idiot who plays for chelski (DROGRBA) Yaya toure was immense and he got the man of the match!! I know weve had many threads about him but i had to tell somebody else about todays game. Ive heard so many times......he is the next vieira but i honestly think he could be even better. Because........hes better at going forward and seems to be as good at tackling.

We have got to sign him!! No doubt about it, he would add more depth to our midfield and bar a winger for freddie i think our midfield problems would be solved!!

Anybody see the game?? if so tell us what you think?

2. Guillermo

Guillermo New Member

Yaya Toure forum, anyone?

3. Shadow Moses

Shadow Moses Well-Known Member

could't you just use the Kolo Toure thread?

4. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

old thread?

5. sorry yes should have done.

Shadow moses.....why the hell have you got titi in a barca shirt?? It makes my heart drop when i see your pic!!

Ive just been speaking to my friend on the net and he says that he read on skysports that YAYA TOURE said that he couldnt think of anything more beautiful than playing with his brother. anybody else seen that??

6. tgr

tgr New Member

fantastic assist from yaya!
    wenger said diaby would finally replace vieira though cesc is now acting in a different way.
    i guess wenger may snatch yaya in the summer but he d better show no interest to yaya atm.diaby and cesc need his confidence vote to perform for our vital games ahead.

7. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Having Yaya, Diaby and Cesc >>>> Having Diaby and Cesc

8. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

9. Guillermo

Guillermo New Member

Obviously, but it could slow the development of two very promising players. It just seems a bit Tottenham Hotspur.

I quite like Cesc on the right, though, for away games. It provides a lot more security on the right, and means his passing isn't wasted on the bench.

10. polaris sc

polaris sc New Member

yaya to arsenal

11. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

This myth that young players will suddenly stop developing if they have competition is nonsense. Having two quality central midfielders, not only leaves them under massive pressure at a young age, no rest, and gives the team (the far more important side) no options or cover.

12. Viper

Viper Member

Sell of Gilberto and replace him with Yaya.........yayayayayaya.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Against Birmingham all our cms were playing, we had none to put on the bench

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Viper:
    Sell of Gilberto and replace him with Yaya.........yayayayayaya.

My thoughts exactly!!

16. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

this was the 6th time i've seen him play and yet again, he impressed me. so composed and cool on the ball. superb vision, great passing and both strong and quick. isn't afraid to get stuck in either. he even worked hard today.

i think yaya is brilliant.

17. Buhry

Buhry New Member

I agree with Kel. A great player, young as well , but best of all, he is a Toure!

18. Buhry

Buhry New Member

I agree with Kel. A great player, young as well , but best of all, he is a Toure!
    Edit: Sorry for the double post...

19. usheray

usheray New Member

Its not like talking about him will make us get the guy Wenger knows who he wants to get lol