• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YAYA Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

r_blair2

Now Vieira has gone. Is he still on the cards? I thought we would have made a move for him this summer.

Anyone know anything about him since hes gone to Ukraine?

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
He's slowly making his way up in terms of more competitive leagues. Definately going in the right step.

r_blair2

ahwell...That sucks. I thought we had a clause in his contract as we have a partnership with Beveren. Like a first option clause? Is he still as high a prospet as people thought he was?

Ratinho

Established Member
r_blair2 said:
ahwell...That sucks. I thought we had a clause in his contract as we have a partnership with Beveren. Like a first option clause? Is he still as high a prospet as people thought he was?

He hasn't been at Beveren for ages now.

Mark

Established Member
LOCKED - Wrong forum and we're not getting him anyway as he has moved elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom