• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YEAH!!!

kel varnsen

Established Member
i just heard that i got tickets for arsenal-villa. east stand, upper left. 44 pounds; but it's worth it. i haven't been to london, and arsenal, in four years now, so it'll be amazing. why is it so damn difficult to get tickets? i'm looking forward to 2006; when they open the new stadium.

sorry about this unnecessary thread, but I'm soooo excited!!!

Vilas

Well, since you already started the thread, I'll chime in here rather than start my own. My dearest darlingest most excellent husband managed to come up with one ticket for tonight's match.

Thankfully, he knew better than to try to go himself. So if you all see a blonde chick alone in the north upper, give us a shout. :D

vin de guerre

Vilas said:
Well, since you already started the thread, I'll chime in here rather than start my own. My dearest darlingest most excellent husband managed to come up with one ticket for tonight's match.

Thankfully, he knew better than to try to go himself. So if you all see a blonde chick alone in the north upper, give us a shout. :D

Now thats what I call true love!!! Or is it that he knows who trully wears the trousers at home?

pome

vin de guerre said:
Vilas said:

Now thats what I call true love!!! Or is it that he knows who trully wears the trousers at home?

:lol: nice one :lol:

Vilas

the poor thing.
He grew up an arsenal fan, of course, and thought it was great when he met an american chick who grew up obsessed with what we call soccer. He'd introduce me to the world's finest team!

Little did he knew that meant getting up with me at 4am to queue for tickets...schlepping to cardiff for the charity shield...being dragged to pubs in islington even when we can't get tickets (our local option is all chelsea pubs here in battersea!)

:angel

Gunner4life09

You guys are real lucky, tonights going to a long and hard one. The match is at 2:30 in the morning and i have to get up for school like an hour after the match ends.

va_va_voom

Vilas said:

Sounds to me like he's got a bird coming round whilst ya out!!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vilas said:

I think you've given yourself away. Who's the "us". Come on you can tell us.

Vilas

va_va_voom said:
Sounds to me like he's got a bird coming round whilst ya out!!!

haha, could be indeed. I managed to find him a ticket, however. judging by the look on his face, he wasn't disappointed to be missing anything.

However, after that experience, I'll join whoever's got the vodka.

velimir85

@kel varnsen

Yeah,you are happy for coming to London after four years...I've never been to London,never had the chance to see Arsenal game,and I can understand your happiness...if I got the tickects,I would open a new forum,not just the thread :mrgreen:

arghhhh

OneteaminLondon said:
You have to get up for school at 5am? :shock:

Or did I do my sums wrong?

Get an early night dude...

i get up at 6am for school , argghhhhh , i missed the match ......

Top Bottom