• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Year of the Ox

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
ebouenolike said:
GDeep said:
Love the guy even more after reading comments from his father about Chambo turning down Manchester United to come here, also met with Ferguson.

Really? Haven't heard that. Brilliant if true.

Here it is mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/news/father-oxlade-chamberlain-picked-arsenal-over-man-united_17451.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ar ... 17451.html</a>

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I want him in our forward line but he does seem very capable of potentially playing in central midfield.

ArsenalDNA

If we are going to be playing teams where we dominate possession he might as well be played at CAM.

We don't have many/any midfielders atm who have the ability to beat a man then get off a decent shot.

If he manages to get even half the chances Ramsey was getting he could get 5-6 goals before the end of the season.

I don't think he's ready for the bigger games (Chelsea/City) but against teams who park the bus i think his long range shooting could be a massive advantage.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Made a very good impression in the BBC (World) Football Focus interview. Such a great future ahead of him and it could start tomorrow.

By the way think he should start v Citeh.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Watch the whole programme here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17640505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17640505</a>

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Talent: check. Right attitude: check.

This kid is going to go far.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
ebouenolike said:
He's remarkably down to earth and polite for someone with the world at his feet. So happy we signed him.

But you've been so critical in the past?

What changed?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
To be fair to ebouenolike no one thought Ox would be this good this early in his Arsenal career. Even the seasoned pros take their time to get used to their new team-mates, tactics and so on and so forth but Ox hit the ground running like he's been here for all his life.

dysphoria

Established Member
SomGooner said:
To be fair to ebouenolike no one thought Ox would be this good this early in his Arsenal career. Even the seasoned pros take their time to get used to their new team-mates, tactics and so on and so forth but Ox hit the ground running like he's been here for all his life.

in lots of ways, he is the exact opposite of balotelli, the ox is obviously way more intelligent, matured, grounded and down to earth despite having had less experience, both are massively talented but it goes to show how overrated talent is if it isn't coupled with a proper brain.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Som, when reading any of Mark's posts it's best to just assume he's being sarcastic.

mistaT

Established Member
Confused by only giving him 6 minutes against City?

I realize in a game of such magnitude the OX is still raw and naive in defending. But really we needed the win and I think that and our defense looking solid would have justified bringing him in earlier.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
1macca1 said:
Som, when reading any of Mark's posts it's best to just assume he's being sarcastic.

I thought he's reformed since he stopped having half naked models as his avatars. :D :D

dysphoria

Established Member
just to check, was he the other player other then rvp who went absolutely ballistic at ramsey after he missed that chance? I remember seeing someone on the right going absolutely mental and punching the air :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he was, good to see.

I seriously hopes he plays against Wolves, Benayoun has done his job of coming in and helping us beat a big side, now i think he'll be given a rest so i'd like to see a Ox-RvP-Theo attack on Wednesday.

Top Bottom