• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Year of the Ox

Mastadon

Established Member
mistaT said:
Confused by only giving him 6 minutes against City?

I realize in a game of such magnitude the OX is still raw and naive in defending. But really we needed the win and I think that and our defense looking solid would have justified bringing him in earlier.

Very confused. Worked out well in the end but can't find any reason to justify bringing on Ramsey first ahead of the Ox or waiting so long to make the change. The Ox has a fine work rate and can be trusted to track back as well.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

dysphoria said:
just to check, was he the other player other then rvp who went absolutely ballistic at ramsey after he missed that chance? I remember seeing someone on the right going absolutely mental and punching the air :lol:

It was the Ox allright .

ArsenalDNA

Can't believe he only got 6 minutes.

Especially with how much he raped Zabaleta in the CC game earlier in the year. Benayoun's pressing was impressive and helped us get an early foothold so not too upset he went with him starting the game.

But really, we were all over them the whole second half and Benayoun was adding nothing, they weren't putting up any resistance and we were just walking through them. All we needed was a little bit of quality in the final third and the only person on our bench who was going to do that was the Ox. Was fckn livid when he put Ramsey on instead.

viper_001

Established Member
Wenger wants to keep Ox fresh and hungry. The next few games will be crucial. He's still only 18 and a bit too naive to be starting big matches.

ArsenalDNA

The big games he has started in he's been one of our best players (United at home, Milan at home). I wasn't expecting him to start, i wanted him to start, but could understand why he didn't.

I just couldn't see that when we were after a goal, he put Ramsey on instead. Sure Ramsey has come off the bench a couple times this season and saved our asses but his shooting is so consistently poor, as we saw at the end of the game.

If that game had finished 0-0, it would have felt like 2 points lost instead of 1 point gained, considering how many chances we fckd up.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
No doubt one of our wisest investments in recent years.

The prospect of him and Wilshere developing at this club for years to come is mouth watering.

outlaw_member

Established Member
****ing Henry, can you love a man more? Fabregas often mentioned Vieira's influence, so it's so vital we have experienced heads who can spur the younger players on.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Great read. He will make the most of his career and will try to learn from other players; the kid's got the right attitude.

Kwaku

Chamberlain is still very young and even though he is talented, he cannot be relied upon to be a major part of the team yet. Hopefully next season he gets a few more games, but not to the point where Arsenal look lost without him.

Airknight

Established Member
“I do a lot of the music. I’ve had to adapt my playlist because I had a few complaints from Robin and Vermaelen. They don’t like my R’n’B too much. They like more European style of music. The last song before we go out for the game is Ya Baby by Play & Win. Bacary introduced it. It’s a dance tune and everyone seems to like it. "

:p

Great article btw, he should teach Frimpong how to talk in the media.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Won't start but hopefully he'll come off the bench in a few games, nonetheless it's great for him that he's been included.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he is better then downing so i hope he come on when its 60-70min he will cause problems for the other teams.

Tranquil

Will he actually play though? Pointless taking him if he wont (obviously). Glad he has got a shot though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom