• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeferson Soteldo

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People more need appreciation for the weird and wonderful, Soteldo is simply following a rich tradition of unconventional South American ballers. Garrincha was 169cm with bandy legs and a drinking problem, and he was one of the best players of all time.

Think about what his height enables him to do, he has a ridiculously low centre of gravity, he can dribble in a way taller players can't, and his height clearly doesn't stop him from outpacing other players.

If he's the best player at Santos I don't see why he can't be the best player for a team in Europe, or even a good player for a big club like Arsenal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think about what his height enables him to do, he has a ridiculously low centre of gravity, he can dribble in a way taller players can't, and his height clearly doesn't stop him from outpacing other players.

Not only that, he can also do a human nutmeg and just walk through opposition players' legs. It'll be like a revolution in football: There's no need to dribble around players anymore, you just go right through them. Maybe that'll open up a late career in footie for @OnlyOne

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
But he's also insanely fun. Honestly i've never wanted a player more, he's a tricky dribbler, scores bangers, bleach-dyed hair, gets a yellow card every other game, celebrates with the passion of Maradona...like who wouldn't want to watch that?

Mate, need I remind you the last short South American player you were really big on that had pashun to spare, with a yellow every other game and eventually bleached hair, ended up being Torreira?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Mate, need I remind you the last short South American player you were really big on that had pashun to spare, with a yellow every other game and eventually bleached hair, ended up being Torreira?

Dash Scouting has never failed! Torreira will lift the Champions League! (not by himself obviously, a taller person would presumably have to help him lift it)

Jack_The_Lad

Not only that, he can also do a human nutmeg and just walk through opposition players' legs. It'll be like a revolution in football: There's no need to dribble around players anymore, you just go right through them. Maybe that'll open up a late career in footie for @OnlyOne
Guy I played with in like under-10s or something like that actually did do that in a match. Nearly pissed myself laughing :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

Nooooooooo!! 😭

3d6136690dea6cf1f5bf9f6908ad7340.jpg

Top Bottom