• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yellow Away Kit

sabret00the

Established Member
jamesnoza said:
http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=210142

Interesting News

Thank god lets hope this is the last of the blue
errr we've always alternated, well atleast for the last few years between yellow and blue away kits, that's how we get the magical third kit.

OoDy

So it's goodbye and good riddance to the blue kit, which incidentally will be on display tomorrow night against Bayern - not a good omen.

Why are we wearing Blue today? :(

I want Red :)

Gooner83

It has to be a mistake, we would definately wear red at home, we even wore red over there.

They have a black kit.

Clarkey

In the CL the rule used to be that you wear your away kit at home which is probably why there was the confusion.

Allyboy

Established Member
We will be wearing blue tonight as Bayern will be in Red.

The convention used to be you let your guests play in their home tops and clearly Arsenal and Bayern have decided to stick by that, as they did in 2000-2001.

alibey

WTF, we're not wearing red/white??? Clarkey, you're wrong, how the f**k manure have had they home kit on against Milan at OT, or Chelsea against Barca. This sh**t can only happen to us. :( We'll lose if we wear blue. :(

Clarkey

I said the old rule, at least read my posts before ranting. Obviously they have changed the rule, that is pretty evident which is why i said that maybe why there is the the confusion as was still applied last year as far as I remember, defeinately the year before.

Gooner83

Clarkey said:
I said the old rule, at least read my posts before ranting. Obviously they have changed the rule, that is pretty evident which is why i said that maybe why there is the the confusion as was still applied last year as far as I remember, defeinately the year before.

well its nice to see our team and bayern doing something the way it should have been done.

DOls

Playing in RED at Bayern didn't bring us much luck anyway, so let's just hope for the best in BLUE! ;D
And I'm looking forward to YELLOW one! :mrgreen:

Marky249

Stop Moaning god! yes i prefer the yellow kit like everyone, and NO :evil: it don't make difference, Red,Yellow,Blue or Gold(loved that kit) :wink: They can wear pink as long as they get to the 1/4 finals tonight!

C'MON Lads!

Mark

Established Member
I don't want to use the blue kit as an excuse, but I'd really rather we were playing in our home kit. I thought that black Bayern kit was a kit especially for the CL. Never mind.

Jinn

Established Member
At the start of this season, as we came off an unbeaten season, I was wondering how on earth the blue kit would screw us over. We had great players in great form, we had signed Reyes, we had signed van Persie and Flamini. The blue kit curse couldn't harm us. We were on the way up.

Ha!

Mark

Established Member
Ugh, I suppose we'll be wearing it this weekend...could we really not play in red against Bolton? We did when we blew the title in the 2-2 game in 02/03.

Top Bottom