Yellow Away Kit

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by jamesnoza, Mar 9, 2005.

1. jamesnoza

jamesnoza New Member

2. Robno.7

Robno.7 New Member

sounds good ;D

3. quattro

quattro Active Member

poxy blue kits bring nothing but bad luck good riddance i say ;D

4. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

errr we've always alternated, well atleast for the last few years between yellow and blue away kits, that's how we get the magical third kit.

5. OoDy

OoDy New Member

Why are we wearing Blue today? :(

I want Red :)

6. Robno.7

Robno.7 New Member

yeah i just realised what he said, we're home ;D

7. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

It has to be a mistake, we would definately wear red at home, we even wore red over there.

They have a black kit.

8. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

In the CL the rule used to be that you wear your away kit at home which is probably why there was the confusion.

9. Allyboy

Allyboy New Member Elite

We will be wearing blue tonight as Bayern will be in Red.

The convention used to be you let your guests play in their home tops and clearly Arsenal and Bayern have decided to stick by that, as they did in 2000-2001.

10. alibey

alibey New Member

WTF, we're not wearing red/white??? Clarkey, you're wrong, how the f**k manure have had they home kit on against Milan at OT, or Chelsea against Barca. This sh**t can only happen to us. :( We'll lose if we wear blue. :(

11. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

I said the old rule, at least read my posts before ranting. Obviously they have changed the rule, that is pretty evident which is why i said that maybe why there is the the confusion as was still applied last year as far as I remember, defeinately the year before.

12. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

well its nice to see our team and bayern doing something the way it should have been done.

13. DOls

DOls New Member

Playing in RED at Bayern didn't bring us much luck anyway, so let's just hope for the best in BLUE! ;D
    And I'm looking forward to YELLOW one! :mrgreen:

14. Marky249

Marky249 New Member

Stop Moaning god! yes i prefer the yellow kit like everyone, and NO :evil: it don't make difference, Red,Yellow,Blue or Gold(loved that kit) :wink: They can wear pink as long as they get to the 1/4 finals tonight!

C'MON Lads!

15. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

I don't want to use the blue kit as an excuse, but I'd really rather we were playing in our home kit. I thought that black Bayern kit was a kit especially for the CL. Never mind.

16. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

The blue kit a few years ago with the whitewashed front was a bit lucky for us.

17. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah New Member Elite

No it wasn't, we blew the title.

18. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

At the start of this season, as we came off an unbeaten season, I was wondering how on earth the blue kit would screw us over. We had great players in great form, we had signed Reyes, we had signed van Persie and Flamini. The blue kit curse couldn't harm us. We were on the way up.

Ha!

19. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

Ugh, I suppose we'll be wearing it this weekend...could we really not play in red against Bolton? We did when we blew the title in the 2-2 game in 02/03.

20. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Keown's own goal?