• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters
Is there any reliable source for this link ? I've Seen nothing so far, it dont seems like we're in for him but i may be wrong since we love to do our thing under the radar this time

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We signing this kid then or we wishlisting?
Emery said he might be going to the PL and no one else has been linked. Unless United have kept it really quiet but that’s out of character for them.

Villarreal are close to signing Lo Celso so you’d assume there’s a sale or two coming.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Emery said he might be going to the PL and no one else has been linked. Unless United have kept it really quiet but that’s out of character for them.

Villarreal are close to signing Lo Celso so you’d assume there’s a sale or two coming.
Good, il take him then.

Reactions: A_G

Tom Mix

The buzz in Spain is that this is a very special, a great talent, who is already playing extremely well but for whom the sky is the limit. Described by a friend who watches every Spanish game as the best Spanish dribbler in years.

Too often we have struggled in attack when our players have been reluctant to take on and beat their man - Gabriel Jesus is changing that - but this boy beats men for fun. Definitely worth a punt on, we could be at the start of something special.

Mudi

Just by judging on youtube, this guy is like Jesus Navas. And shocking.... Arteta worked with Navas for 2 years at City.

Not gonna lie, he does look good on the wings but I'm not so sure why we are stacking so much young talents on the wing. Saka, Martinelli, ESR, Marquinhos while also have Pepe.

Should we not focus on the number 6 and 8 on which Lokonga and Elneny are our back-ups?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not gonna lie, he does look good on the wings but I'm not so sure why we are stacking so much young talents on the wing. Saka, Martinelli, ESR, Marquinhos while also have Pepe.
Pépé is on his way out, and Marquinhos was just a cheap punt on a potential talent.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pépé is on his way out, and Marquinhos was just a cheap punt on a potential talent.

Marquinhos won’t get a sniff in if we sign Pino. But I have to say it’s a mouthwatering prospect to have Martinelli/ESR and Saka/Pino for the wings. Young but so much quality already aside from the obvious heaps of potential for their age.

It’d mean loaning/selling Pepe/Nelson/Marquinos though.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Marquinhos won’t get a sniff in if we sign Pino. But I have to say it’s a mouthwatering prospect to have Martinelli/ESR and Saka/Pino for the wings. Young but so much quality already aside from the obvious heaps of potential for their age.

It’d mean loaning/selling Pepe/Nelson/Marquinos though.
Yeah I'm all for signing Pino. A ton of versatility as well.

Top Bottom