• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters

ajamaican

Player:Saka
We are not going to convince a more established player to sit behind Saka and Martinelli. He’s only 19 so there is obviously a learning curve and adjustment period. Could be a perfect fit and he’s got immense talent and potential.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Don't know anything about the player, but some outstanding work from the mods at the beginning of this thread. Stitching together posts from all over the place. AM stays a cut above the competition 👏

Rattata

Only players in modern football that debuted at a younger age for the spain national team than Yeremy Pino:

- Gavi - 17 years 02 months 01 day
- Ansu Fati - 17 years 10 months 03 days
- Bojan Krkic - 18 years 13 days
- Pedri - 18 years 04 months 00 days
- Cesc Fabregas - 18 years 09 months 25 days

----

- Yeremy Pino - 18 years 11 months 16 days

He's a super talent no doubt.

TinFish

What’s the point of Marquinhos then?

Wouldn’t mind the signing but this feels like more of a development project to replace Saka in the long term.

Rattata

What’s the point of Marquinhos then?

Wouldn’t mind the signing but this feels like more of a development project to replace Saka in the long term.
I think Arteta plans to play ESR in midfield sooner or later. This will open up a place on the wings. Nelson and Pepe probably don't have a future at the club unless they show some serious improvement this season.

TinFish

I think Arteta plans to play ESR in midfield sooner or later. This will open up a place on the wings. Nelson and Pepe probably don't have a future at the club unless they show some serious improvement this season.
Fabio Vieira can apparently do a job on the wings. I get it, but still feel CM is essential. If Pepe came in for Saka it wouldn't hurt me as much as Elneny or Lokonga coming in for Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For 45M€ seem acceptable to me. I thought they'd want like 60m at least.

Liverpool don't know why they interested how many wingers do they want? Jota Diaz Salah and Carvalho.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Fabio Vieira can apparently do a job on the wings. I get it, but still feel CM is essential. If Pepe came in for Saka it wouldn't hurt me as much as Elneny or Lokonga coming in for Partey.
We dont really want players who can 'do a job' in positions tho, we want players to play in the position they are good at playing in. Viera was bought I'm sure to be ACM like Ødegaard.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
For 45M€ seem acceptable to me. I thought they'd want like 60m at least.

Liverpool don't know why they interested how many wingers do they want? Jota Diaz Salah and Carvalho.
I go back to my point above...

We had Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Ljunberg, Wiltord, RVP & then went & bought Reyes....

Latest posts+

Top Bottom