• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

asajoseph

Established Member
Viper said:
MisterTalentScout said:
How about this one to wet your appetite .

Senderos to leave Arsenal .
This season?

If true, good. Him being behind Gilberto in the pecking order of central defence says it all.

All it says is that anyone who thinks Senderos is wose than Gilberto in defence doesn't know his arse from his earhole.

Viper

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Viper said:
MisterTalentScout said:

This season?

If true, good. Him being behind Gilberto in the pecking order of central defence says it all.

All it says is that anyone who thinks Senderos is wose than Gilberto in defence doesn't know his arse from his earhole.
I guess that applies to Wenger then!

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
you guys are too gullube and believe anything each other says, i feel embarrased sometimes...i bet those spreading the rumours behind the screens just laugh at you lot lol
dont believe anything till its official !! cmon guys wake up now,(well not now its bedtime)
arr for f..... im tired man, tomorow

asajoseph

Established Member
Viper said:
asajoseph said:
Viper said:
MisterTalentScout said:

This season?

It certainly did last season in this matter - after all, we all saw the results when he tried it.

Viper

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Viper said:
asajoseph said:
Viper said:
MisterTalentScout said:

This season?

It certainly did last season in this matter - after all, we all saw the results when he tried it.
Yep it did. This was one of the reasons behind me not wanted Gilberto as captain.

jay-d

Established Member
Hmm actual quotes. I was gonna dismiss it as news taking a while to travel to OZ, but seeing as they claim to have quotes is interesting.

Nutsy

Established Member
All I'm saying is, Ba Ba Ba Bel ****e. Babel said that before , now he joined Liverpool and to be honest I'm not buying into that. Never did actually.

Except for Sagna though, he really want to play for us. Hmm.. Paper talk still.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Paddy from Sweden said:
Those quotes are a couple of days old to be honest.

Yeah, I read them a couple of days ago, but didn't have time to post a link on here. Either way I don't think it's much of an indication, I'm rather inclined to be a bit sceptical about what he's saying. As I said, I don't really think the quotes indicate we are in talks with Caen as the Mail say they do.

evoh_1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Viper said:
MisterTalentScout said:

This season?

he trained as a centreback at athletico paranese. infact his skill set: game reading, aerial abilty ,commanding leadership and communication, plus his great tackling abilty make me think he would partner a bombing up the pitch toure perfectly.

but as said he is a DMC and CB is difficult as you are the last line and there is much less margin for error.

Paddy from Sweden

Don Pacifico said:
Paddy from Sweden said:

Yeah, I read them a couple of days ago, but didn't have time to post a link on here. Either way I don't think it's much of an indication, I'm rather inclined to be a bit sceptical about what he's saying. As I said, I don't really think the quotes indicate we are in talks with Caen as the Mail say they do.

I'm with you on this Don. Sceptical is the word that could describe the feeling during Silly Season. :)

Kentacula

Paddy from Sweden said:
Don Pacifico said:
Paddy from Sweden said:

I'm with you on this Don. Sceptical is the word that could describe the feeling during Silly Season. :)
Arent we always sceptical at this time?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ah, talking about that i feel so stupid tbh.

quite a number of us got tricked.

scrolling to the pages in front, one member(forgot who) said if that boca blog was a hoax we would all get tricked and it came true

Latest posts

Top Bottom