• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

dos1986

Established Member
Link works thanks Soldier...

"I have heard about Arsenal's interest, but for the moment there isn't anything concrete," Gouffran told setanta.com.

"Maybe Arsène Wenger is trying to obtain more information about me. If something is about to happen, that would be great.

"For the moment, we are talking with the club's directors and I am discussing with my family. Yes, something could happen on the basis of a loan deal."

Promising,if a little bit too Babelesc for my liking....

Jaded

That news dated back a month ago. From what i heard, he's not that keen to join Arsenal at this time, he still waiting for PSG to upped their offer for him. Apparently, he's a massive fan of PSG and have been supporting them for years.

brianfrance

Established Member
True, he seems to be a PSG fan, but PSG offered ridiculous money few weeks ago. Something could happen shortly as psg have sold kalou to lens, there's an available attacking place then..

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Half our squad are PSG fans , we have not put in a bid for him and we had all summer to do it . Indicates to me we are not interested.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
celestis said:
Half our squad are PSG fans , we have not put in a bid for him and we had all summer to do it . Indicates to me we are not interested.

and 3/4 of tottenham players support arsenal or came to them just to play us as its a dream :wink:

belgianfan

celestis said:

happens when half your team is french and 75% french speakers :D .

We could have 3 of the 4 defenders of the starting france line-up in 2 years. Who said wenger doesn't care about nationality :D

Dez

Funny how all our defenders are either Swiss, French or Ivorian. Djorou gets big ups for doubling up.

brianfrance

Established Member
it was another rumour - he's staying.
Domenech said he had to stay with the u21 last week - so, I predict a first call up sooner rather than later!

Legend#1

Established Member
Sly Wenger!

But, speaking at the launch of Arsenal TV, the Frenchman added that modern transfers do not give a manager the luxury of scrutiny.

“It is sometimes a question of time,” said Wenger. “We need to make quick decisions because we are competing with the other clubs. Some you have to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ without the time to get all the guarantees.

“You can go home at midnight and if you don’t make a decision by 5am then the guy has gone somewhere else. He’ll have two planes booked. One goes to, say, Paris St-Germain and one comes to London.”

Top Bottom