• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I wonder what would happen to Theo?
Another right back perhaps :p

nazo

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Sly Wenger!

But, speaking at the launch of Arsenal TV, the Frenchman added that modern transfers do not give a manager the luxury of scrutiny.

“It is sometimes a question of time,” said Wenger. “We need to make quick decisions because we are competing with the other clubs. Some you have to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ without the time to get all the guarantees.

“You can go home at midnight and if you don’t make a decision by 5am then the guy has gone somewhere else. He’ll have two planes booked. One goes to, say, Paris St-Germain and one comes to London.”

So that's who he was talking about 8))
I knew he was hinting at something.

Taozhe

Arsène is a genius the way he handles the media and talking bout his transfers.

What a cunning and witty man

jay-d

Established Member
Where is this confidence about the signing from? What quote tells us we are even linked with him?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
jay-d said:
Where is this confidence about the signing from? What quote tells us we are even linked with him?

To badly phrase John Cleese in Clockwork .... "It's not the despair, I can cope with the despair. It's the hope I can't stand."

Lord Dula

Established Member
Mostarac said:
£5 million for this kid sounds a bit stiff.

Well the thought of having speedy gonzalez on one of our wings would turn most fans stiff (except NatNat)

Just continuing Asterix's theme...

When does the transfer winda shut?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

jay-d said:
Asterix said:
Lord Dula said:
Would be a very good addition to our squad. Fast as f**k.

I know most blokes come quickly Dula, but that fast? You need help..... :wink:

See the bottom of this link for another snippet.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/ ... 59,00.html

Hmm interesting. Not the cum bit, the transfer bit. I thought Freeman was a done deal?
Well according to the articles, we have Gouffran, Ayew and Freeman :lol:
These papers take the piss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom