• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

MDGoonah41

Established Member
People is like one step above Tribal, right?

To be honest, if we only end up with Gouffran, Ayew and Freeman, I think Wenger is clearly considering this season part of the rebuilding process.

kamikaze80

Established Member
if we're bringing gouffran in, along with vela, that means diaby out for sure and walcott and eboue would have to be considering their futures as well. out of those three, i think eboue would be the only one worth keeping as he'd provide a different look as a squad player.

Rohit

Established Member
I know he was called a winger earlier in this thread, does he play more as a striker now, because he is being reported as a striker everywhere.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think he will be rosicky's backup, and play on the wings. something like walcott role.

anyway, i don't think his imminent arrival will led to either diaby or theo leaving.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only three days left. Could this Gouffran come to Arsenal?

Wenger may consider adding a striker or a scoring winger this January. Robin's injury is far too uncertain.

Rocafella

Established Member
i'd love for this guy to join up with the squad but i don't think it will happen in this window.

we can't afford to try and blood him in from now till may and if he's going to be a backup then why bring him in when we've got cover.

at least in the summer we'll be able to unload a player or two to accommodate him.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Well he came on as a sub on Wednesday against Mputu's team, so I would say Freeman is signed, sealed and delivered.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Yeah, as GoonerGurjit said:

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/01/ ... under-18s/

"Luke Freeman also made his debut, as we told you first and exclusively on Young Guns, but failed to impress, Arsenal’s high quality passing and movement meant the striker was a little out of his depth but remember it was only his debut."

From the same site:

Luke who we reported had a medical on Thursday afternoon, and played a few Minutes in the 1-0 win over TP Mazembe on Friday and is expected to start from the Bench.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, we cant expect him to fit in perfectly as soon as he gets here.. lets hope he gets used to our playing style though..

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

USArsenal said:
well, we cant expect him to fit in perfectly as soon as he gets here.. lets hope he gets used to our playing style though..
Or else!!!! :evil:

MDGoonah41

Established Member
It's also entirely possible this whole thing is another hoax meant to screw with our heads. I won't believe we've signed Freeman officially until it's on Arsenal.com, likewise with Gouffran.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
freeman is done and dusted. he has already made his debut. i hope we get tresor mputu, manure's own african is shining in ANC that manucho.

meanwhile
French Eurosport claim Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign striker/winger Yoan Gouffran from Caen on a pre-contract deal, and he will link up with the club in the summer.

Last season Arsenal had scouts watching he 21 year old French under 21 international Gouffran who was awarded French Ligue 2 Player of the Season after a successful season with SM Caen which saw the club promoted to the Ligue 1.

Yoan was linked with the club last season many websites claiming we had agreed to sign him.

Eurosport has a big reputation as one of the most trusted football websites around.

PSG were also keen on the talented forward, He was offered 80,000 euros a month (before tax) by the Paris based outfit, but he decided against joining them due to recent problems. More To Follow

Gouffran’s Wikipedia

Date of birth May 25, 1986 (1986-05-25) (age 21)
Place of birth Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, France
Height 1.75m
Playing position Forward

btw, this site reported that we are in for deco. lol bullshit
http://www.sportingo.com/football/arsen ... /1001,6826

Anzac

Established Member
Wonder what his skills are like on the ball???
If he can run with the ball at his pace he'll be phenominal - like TH & LeSulk & LeSulk2..............will also determine if he will be used from the flanks or forward line, although I suppose it gives us better options for a 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 with more penetration wide & genuine goalscoring options...........

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Apart from Theo, one thing I think we have lacked this season up front is genuine blistering pace. A few times when we've gone in behind defences we haven't been as effective as recent seasons when we've had a Wright, Anelka or Henry. With Walcott, he's fast enough but he isn't as clinical yet

Latest posts+

Top Bottom