• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

Arsenal_FAN1983

kamikaze80 said:
if we're bringing gouffran in, along with vela, that means diaby out for sure and walcott and eboue would have to be considering their futures as well. out of those three, i think eboue would be the only one worth keeping as he'd provide a different look as a squad player.

i think Walcott might be loaned out next season if he doesn't improve until the end of the season.

outlaw_member

Established Member
USArsenal said:
well, we cant expect him to fit in perfectly as soon as he gets here.. lets hope he gets used to our playing style though..

I thought he was going to be the next big star. :x

Really though, I can't wait to have our own Messi or fat Ronaldo, as in having a World Class Attacker before they are 20.

beepos

outlaw_member said:
USArsenal said:
well, we cant expect him to fit in perfectly as soon as he gets here.. lets hope he gets used to our playing style though..

Really though, I can't wait to have our own Messi or fat Ronaldo, as in having a World Class Attacker before they are 20.

Fabregas? He's a playmaker, but still....

I guess you could count Anelkunt, but since I dislike him with a passion....

Anzac

Established Member
I haven't checked everywhere, but this is the only web site I've seen any mention of this deal....................

others are talking about the Russian & Romanian????

outlaw_member

Established Member
beepos said:
outlaw_member said:
USArsenal said:

Fabregas? He's a playmaker, but still....

I guess you could count Anelkunt, but since I dislike him with a passion....

Fabregas like you said is a playmaker and his qualities very different to what I was looking for. Someone with immense pace and dribble and ****.

Roscoi

MDGoonah41 said:
Another bullseye

Could be announced after the seasons over but then again this thread brings back a lot of deja vu when he supposedly signed pre-contract last year. Maybe hes the new Hatem Trabelsi - signed every season but never turns up :wink:

nazo

Established Member
I really didn't think he was coming in Jan, i still think he'll come in the summer sometime.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Wow another transfer season passes us by. Good job we have a really deep squad eh? Imagine if we were only a couple of top signings away from collecting all honors?

Can't wait to see all the movement in summer ... should be as exciting as watching the Spice Girls reunite.

Why do I come here, why?

beepos

Webdesignlab said:
Wow another transfer season passes us by. Good job we have a really deep squad eh? Imagine if we were only a couple of top signings away from collecting all honors?

Can't wait to see all the movement in summer ... should be as exciting as watching the Spice Girls reunite.

Why do I come here, why?
Cause youre a masochist, just like me, and most others on this forum :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom