Yoan Gouffran

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GoonerGurjit, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Jaded

Jaded Active Member

Wrong guy.

2. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

i know ,i didin`t read well.

sorry guys.

3. Asterix

Asterix New Member Elite

Re: Gouffran linked

No new link. Locked until there is.

4. gunnerama911

gunnerama911 New Member

5. dos1986

dos1986 New Member

Great news that we made an offer, but if Bordeaux get him for under €8mill I will be seriously pissed off with Wenger.Gouffran would give so much to this team, with his pace and determination, he would be the squad equivalent to Clichy..

6. longrufus

longrufus New Member Elite

By the sounds of that it looks like he's on his way to Bordeaux. Quite frustrating to be honest, when you think both him and Pjanic could have strengthened our squad and have moved else where for not a lot of money. If we have another season where the likes of Diaby and Eboue get similar game time on the wing, we'll be staring at another trophyless season. Of course we could sign Ben Arfa and i'd be happy, but so far im not impressed with how Wenger has conducted himself thus far.

7. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

It comes down to the player as well, he might not want to leave France just yet.

8. Paddy from Sweden

Paddy from Sweden New Member

People seem to think it's so easy to sign players. AW shows up in the door and the player start to pack his bags.

AW might be interested but might also pull out if deals for various reasons and of course like JazzG says players might not want to leave their country.

9. Anzac

Anzac Active Member

We seemed to have a long hard look at him this time last season & there was talk of a deal being done with Caen.

10. InWengerWeTrust

InWengerWeTrust New Member

Bordeaux seem set to make their second signing of the summer as 22 year-old Caen forward Yoan Gouffran is close to completing a deal with the Chaban-Delmas club according to President Jean-Louis Triaud…

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=737063" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=737063</a>

11. Dez

Dez New Member

goal.com is the new tribalfootball

12. dos1986

dos1986 New Member

Same price as Ramsey ffs..

Damn you Wenger..

Gourcuff on loan too.

13. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7938359/Gouffran-heads-for-Bordeaux-exit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... deaux-exit</a>

Remember being linked with him a while back, a weak rumor but one none the less, would definitely make a good squad option on the wings our version of malouda.

14. kofigunner

kofigunner Well-Known Member Trusted

To quote some of the other people here "Do not "Want".
    Having said that, the rumour didn't even link us to him.
    We were last linked to him in 2007/2008.

15. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

He was decent for Caen 3-4 years ago, but hasn't he quite fallen off? I don't think he's really the caliber of player we need.

16. evoh_1

evoh_1 New Member

crap version of theo, no thanks.

17. mistaT

mistaT New Member Trusted

Sounds too much like Yoann Gourcuff - do not want

18. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Got excited there for a second, thought we were linked with my man Yoann...

[​IMG]