• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
oh good news. hope he turns out as good as the video suggest.

2m is a good piece of buisness. but it would be a shame if we acutally loan him out. it would be better he spend a year with us then after that we loan him out

>YounGunner<

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:

2m is a good piece of buisness. but it would be a shame if we acutally loan him out. it would be better he spend a year with us then after that we loan him out

A year out? We need players that can help us now. Its time to do this rather then focusing on the future as usual.

Gouffran looks like he can come into our squad right away.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Winger or striker? 13 goals last season as a winger is damn good, even if it is not in the highest french league

Viper

Established Member
Either.

Looks like a decent talent, even if it is in Lique 2. Didn't we snap up Clichy while he was at Lique 2?

Wouldn't mind him as a signing. Reminds me of Anelka.

Legend#1

Established Member
There isn't any, apart from the papers this morning, but i've heard it's as good as finalised.

No idea of fee, or loan back or anything though.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Translated:

Arsenal in discussions for Gouffran Staff of Arsenal is in negotiations very advanced with the Malherbe Stage of Caen for the attacker Yoann Gouffran. Gouffran is in the sight of Arsène Wenger, the manager of Gunners, since beautiful lurette already. It would be from now on about to engage for three or four years with the London formation, one learns this morning near the English press. However, Arsenal has like project to leave Gouffran to Caen the one year in the form of loan before recovering it the next summer. Gouffran is 21 years old.

www.goal.com/fr/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=347160

dos1986

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
The deal for him is finalised.

You better not be taking the mick this time....I would love this kid here...If we could get Naldo or someone similar I will be very happy with the work Arsène has done this summer...

Da Silva a striker who is very very sharp...

Gouffran a winger/striker who is a great athlete,has great close control and has no fear...

Naldo or some other giant centre half,who has pace and is good in the air...would go a long to fixing this team...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

>YounGunner< said:
arsenal_hleb said:

A year out? We need players that can help us now. Its time to do this rather then focusing on the future as usual.

Gouffran looks like he can come into our squad right away.
i am not sure gouffran will get any chance in arsenal first team or not. but if we are to buy him and loan him, out then theres is no point really.

my point is we keep him here for one year, if he needs improve then we loan him out aka song

Grampus_Eight

If Yoan arrives, I think we can kiss Babel goob-bye.

We'd have Theo, Vela and Gouffran all to play as wide forwards/wingers.

Just wished we had signed Guardado or Drenthe as well. Looks like it's Angel di Maria instead.

By the way, I think whether Gouffran would be loaned out depends upon two things really.

1. Whether Vela goes out on loan.

2. Whether Freddie is sold. *

I don't think Freddie should factor into any plans b/c he's "fit" for around 10 matches per season at best.

dos1986

Established Member
To loan out a 21 year old is ridiculous, that’s older than the majority of our squad.....

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

oh and one thing. wenger might not play gouffran or eduardo on the wings at all.

remember aliadere? he was great on the wings but wenger never really played him there

Latest posts

Top Bottom