• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

dos1986

Established Member
Grampus_Eight said:
Farewell Babel. Maybe (but probably not) next season...

Gouffran is much better than Babel imo.....is much more of a goal threat and is better technicaly..quicker too,we have got a player on our hands if true....

MisterTalentScout

dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

Gouffran is much better than Babel imo.....is much more of a goal threat and is better technicaly..quicker too,we have got a player on our hands if true....

Can you tell me where you have watched Gouffran on more then one full 90minute match bar youtube clips ?

dos1986

Established Member
MisterTalentScout said:
dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

Can you tell me where you have watched Gouffran on more then one full 90minute match bar youtube clips ?

As I have said a few times I watch french football and spanish football regurlary because I do a bit of part time gambling on the side....

I have watched Caen about 10 or 11 times this season....(stream of course) and like I said I have been very impressed with Gouffran....

I have no reason to lie...I dont pretend I watch Italian football,greek football etc...

Grampus_Eight

dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

Having never seen le petit prince play, I'm very inclined to agree with you.

I rate Babel to be honest, but he doesn't have the wow factor.

Gouffran looks super, super quality. Left foot, right foot, heading... Great pace, super acceleration. Looks extraordinary... what technically ability - almost robotic...

jay-d

Established Member
Grampus_Eight said:
dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

Having never seen le petit prince play, I'm very inclined to agree with you.

I rate Babel to be honest, but he doesn't have the wow factor.

Gouffran looks super, super quality. Left foot, right foot, heading... Great pace, super acceleration. Looks extraordinary... what technically ability - almost robotic...

I'm not sure if the last post is a joke? You say you've never seen him but then list a load of skills and attributes, yo udidn't get all that from that 4 minute you tube clip did you?

>YounGunner<

Established Member
dos1986 said:
MisterTalentScout said:
dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

As I have said a few times I watch french football and spanish football regurlary because I do a bit of part time gambling on the side....

I have watched Caen about 10 or 11 times this season....(stream of course) and like I said I have been very impressed with Gouffran....

I have no reason to lie...I dont pretend I watch Italian football,greek football etc...

How quick is he? Adebayor quick or Theirry herny/ Anelka quick?

MisterTalentScout

>YounGunner< said:
dos1986 said:
MisterTalentScout said:
dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:

How quick is he? Adebayor quick or Theirry herny/ Anelka quick?

Anelka quick

Dez

funny how people make so much of height, its hardly that important. Want proof wikipedia "Muggsy Bogues"

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
look how effective messi or martins are and they are like 5,7
the arsenal always have big men which is deceiving as we play such silky ball
though our size has decreased but in average against the top 4 team we still are the biggest side

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We will find more by the end of the end of the week anyway.

A winger that scores more than 10 goals is just invaluable.

Wenger14

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
The deal for him is finalised.
How reliable is your source? Is this from Compo(?) ?

Anyone know how reliable the other links are?

I'd be excited if this were true, although I hope he isn't loaned back.

Dez

Legend and talentscout are the two guys with unamed sources on the site, legand has somewhat of a proven track record.
call me a doubting thomas. but according to legend we were wrapping up Babel a couple of weeks ago and talentscout reckons we signed Angel Di Maria a month ago. Prove me wrong though, please prove me wrong.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger14 said:
Legend#1 said:
The deal for him is finalised.
How reliable is your source? Is this from Compo(?) ?
As reliable as the rubbish chute at the back of Emirates. That's how he got his *quote* source *quote*. Someone even went to one of Bolton fans' forums with Legend's screenname stirred things up about Le Sulk. Classic.

Dez said:
Legend and talentscout are the two guys with unamed sources on the site, legand has somewhat of a proven track record.
call me a doubting thomas. but according to legend we were wrapping up Babel a couple of weeks ago and talentscout reckons we signed Angel Di Maria a month ago. Prove me wrong though, please prove me wrong.
Some French footy fan/news sites are quite ahead of the people with unamed sources. But if someone could predict some highly secrect deal such as Eduardo's, I would be more impressed.

Dez

wat are these sites saying, i know there are people on here like merida+denilson who dont have a "source" but scower the net searching every nook and cranny.

Any point is beside these "sources" can anyone find a link.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Dez said:

Talent Scount is just a lil boy. let him be. :lol: He's still in make-believe land. anyway.
Gouffran ,according to tribal is pretty much sealed. I am liking the loan at home still, thats fantastic, and will guarantee a better result. He cant cost too much can he. I want Robinho.

Top Bottom