• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Yoan Gouffran (born May 25, 1986 in Villeneuve-Saint-Georges) is a French footballer of Guadeloupean descent, currently playing for SM Caen. His position is striker. He has bags of pace and a is an excellent finisher with either his left or right foot. He has recently signed a £4.4 million pound deal with AWIMB.

English club Arsenal F.C. are reported to have signed Gouffran on a 4 year contract [[1]]. However next season he will be loaned back to Caen.]].[1]. The transfer has been confirmed by Legend on Arsenal-Mania. MisterTalentScout, the chief editor on that site, has many inside contacts at Arsenal. Foremost among them is Myles Palmer, who declared that Gouffran is not linked at all, which means that the opposite has happened and that Gouffran has been transferred. Kel, YBF, and Sabretooth are too grouchy.
hahaha

Bergy_1995

Haha.... I didn't believe it for a moment, I actually don't know much of Wikipedia, let alone it's credibility... seems as if it's about as reliable as tribalfootball then.

Grampus_Eight

jay-d said:
Grampus_Eight said:
dos1986 said:
Grampus_Eight said:
Farewell Babel. Maybe (but probably not) next season...

Gouffran is much better than Babel imo.....is much more of a goal threat and is better technicaly..quicker too,we have got a player on our hands if true....

Having never seen le petit prince play, I'm very inclined to agree with you.

I rate Babel to be honest, but he doesn't have the wow factor.

Gouffran looks super, super quality. Left foot, right foot, heading... Great pace, super acceleration. Looks extraordinary... what technically ability - almost robotic...

I'm not sure if the last post is a joke? You say you've never seen him but then list a load of skills and attributes, yo udidn't get all that from that 4 minute you tube clip did you?

It is half joking and based more upon having seen Babel play 7-8 times... :wink:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
wikipedia predicted we sign fabianski before we sign him.

then wikipedia said we signed babel. LOL

Grampus_Eight

^^ I think it depends on Vela and Freddie.

How good is Vela right now? Will he be at Emirates next season?

Can Gouffran replace Freddie as a winger?

Does Arsène want a hedge on Walcott and Vela?

j'nuh

arsenal_hleb said:
wikipedia predicted we sign fabianski before we sign him.

then wikipedia said we signed babel. LOL

Yeah, wiki is really unreliable.

Fancy writing us an article about it?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

France football says he is ours . Most people think he is , we have real interest in him thats for sure.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
English club Arsenal F.C. are reported to have signed Gouffran on a 4 year contract according to several French press. Kel, YBF, and Sabretooth are still extremely grouchy. YBF is having second thoughts on the sale of Henry, eye witness reports him purchasing a van load of whipped cream and a Radiohead CD[2]

Wiki :) 8)

famous no 10

Established Member
So, ok, he looks like a great prospect and everything....

...but how is this going to help us NOW?

A years loan back? Why?At this rate, we'll have the most talented, youngest team ever to play in the UEFA cup.

Oh well, Arsène knows...

Rocafella

Established Member
In that Daily Mail article it describes Sagna as a 'giant centre back' lol, wonder if they're on about that French centre back Tottenham signed from Auxerre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom