• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoann Gourcuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

longrufus

Established Member
USArsenal said:
of course, he plays on the right.. what would that mean for Freddie & Hleb?

Not a problem in my opinion. The team needs four good attacking wide players. For example at the minute i see Hleb, Reyes, Freddie and Pires all competing for 2 places. And with Pires in decline and Freddie unable to score for love nor money, Goucuff could push for a place. He knows he will get an oppertunity if he came here.

Asterix

Established Member
rufus, don't forget that Theo's going to play every game and score 35 goals next season .........

longrufus

Established Member
Asterix said:
rufus, don't forget that Theo's going to play every game and score 35 goals next season .........

The names Conor, my good man, longrufus is more of an alias, dont ask. Only if you must.

I have not forgotton about young Theo, but i believe the games he will play, will be up front. And if he is used on the wing, it'll be in a 451 or 433.

koivu

Blackjag said:
do u think theo will start any games this season?

I don't think he should, nor do I thin he will. Having seen him in the reserves I just don't think he's ready. I can see him maybe coming in for a sub appearance at Highbury but no more than that.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If i say if Hnery stays then i would say that all our squad strentghtening should be done with young players maybe except for a CDM better then Gilberto more of a ballwinning sort. Even if the youngsters "fail"# at arsenal they would still be pretty good players and would atleast not be sold for less then bought for.

Bring on Gourcuf
Sahin
Vela, well have him already
and others they have already shoen enough skills to become good players atleast

A

Anonymous

sahins more defensive midfielder and in a 4-5-1 with cesc and sahin in the middle that is just quallity there. perfect mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom