Yoann Gourcuff

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GoonerGurjit, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

Thats ********. Sahin is almost a mirror image of Fabregas they play the same style so why do we need both?

Ps I know nothing about this French guy can people tell me his style and how he plays?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would you complain with 2 henry's in your side? NO.

gourcuff can play central or wide right, he has great techniquall ability with a great 1st touch and that vision the gift your born with or not.
    he's very creative and has the ability to find a pass out of no where. also he likes to run at players and take them on

3. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

Milan are offering 6M€ cash for his last year of contract, according to french reports.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard about this but the thing is i cant see him breaking past seedorf or gatuso in the diamond unless seedorf is on his way in the summer

5. Blackjag

Blackjag New Member

and what is your discription of sahin talentscout
    and i would be really happy if gourcoff and sahin come this summer
    because i've seen sahin's videos but don't know his style of play

6. Blackjag

Blackjag New Member

any videos on gourcuff

7. mood

mood New Member

I'm SICK of signing potential. I dont care how much potential this guy or any of the other young players we're linked to have. We have to sign more experienced players. Our squad is young as it is and with Bergkamp leaving and maybe Pires.. it's going to keep on getting younger.

8. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Sahin is not the mirror image of Fabregas at all. Sahin is a very capable defensive midfielder, in addition to his attacking skills.

9. kamikaze80

kamikaze80 New Member Elite

really? i was under the impression that next year, everyone would be a year older.

i see what youre saying tho, we do need a wide midfielder (or anyone who can score, really) that is ready to contribute now, meaning he should be 23-29 years old.

10. qs

qs New Member Elite

Unless we are going to sign maybe 3 absolutely world class player we arent going to win the PL next season so I wouldnt want to sign anyone over 27(bar keepers).

11. spinter

spinter New Member

If he could play as well as Diaby, we need him. And IMO, as a Frenchmen and watching some of his plays, he'll add a good teamwork for Arsenal.

12. mood

mood New Member

We dont need anyone below 27! I mean, if we got them.. it will ruin our youngsters chances. We need short-term experienced players so when our youngsters get older we wont need them anymore.

13. slydogg

slydogg New Member

gourcuff is an extremley talented player and can create chance, he has skill and creativty sahin has to much of a small build and not enough experience to be a regular DMC for a team in the premier leage, he would be knocked about by people like rooney and sissoko

14. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

His attacking qualities are like Cesc and they play the same style.

If we are looking for a defensive midfielder then i would rather get someone else. He seems light weighted to play there for me.

Would you want a centre midfield of Sahin and Cesc? We would be dominated in the middle if we did. Cesc is enough tbh he is not bad at the defending bit too so what do we want Sahin for ? If we are looking for a box to box player i would rather have Reo Coker much more capable then Sahin.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gourcuff is coming on leaps and bounds , i definatly would like to see him here . you know the swagger that van persie has , his tall stance/presence , waiting for the defender to commit and the way he moves the ball on his left and facing left direction. Gourcuff does it on his right , lovely player

16. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

if never winning an away game is what you are into, then i suppose it is the perfect mixture

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that would probally win pretty much most away games .

--------Gilberto--------
    --Cesc---------Sahin--

18. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Would I want a central midfield of Sahin and Fabregas? Hell yes I would. Not right now, but in a few years they will definitely be able to play together and hold their own. I'd say they would hold their own right now, against most Premiership teams.

Remember, Cesc is no ***** and Sahin has played as a defensive midfielder for Dortmund keeping players like D'Allessandro quiet.

Why two brilliant passers of the ball, who work hard and have the composure of players 10 years their senior wouldn't be able to play together is beyond me.

19. stiiphunn

stiiphunn Well-Known Member Trusted

Gourcuff has refused to sign a new deal with Rennes which means that he has only one year left. So two options: he stays and goes for free next summer, or he leaves this summer.

Sorry I have no links to show you because it was said on French television.

20. Legend#1

Legend#1 New Member Trusted

Get in there Arséne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.