• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoann Gourcuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
TalentScout said:
i would rather sahin then gourcuff,yeahbee

Thats *. Sahin is almost a mirror image of Fabregas they play the same style so why do we need both?

Ps I know nothing about this French guy can people tell me his style and how he plays?

A

Anonymous

would you complain with 2 henry's in your side? NO.

gourcuff can play central or wide right, he has great techniquall ability with a great 1st touch and that vision the gift your born with or not.
he's very creative and has the ability to find a pass out of no where. also he likes to run at players and take them on

A

Anonymous

i heard about this but the thing is i cant see him breaking past seedorf or gatuso in the diamond unless seedorf is on his way in the summer

Blackjag

and what is your discription of sahin talentscout
and i would be really happy if gourcoff and sahin come this summer
because i've seen sahin's videos but don't know his style of play

mood

I'm SICK of signing potential. I dont care how much potential this guy or any of the other young players we're linked to have. We have to sign more experienced players. Our squad is young as it is and with Bergkamp leaving and maybe Pires.. it's going to keep on getting younger.

Gurgen

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
TalentScout said:

Thats *. Sahin is almost a mirror image of Fabregas they play the same style so why do we need both?

Ps I know nothing about this French guy can people tell me his style and how he plays?

Sahin is not the mirror image of Fabregas at all. Sahin is a very capable defensive midfielder, in addition to his attacking skills.

kamikaze80

Established Member
mood said:
it's going to keep on getting younger.
really? i was under the impression that next year, everyone would be a year older.

i see what youre saying tho, we do need a wide midfielder (or anyone who can score, really) that is ready to contribute now, meaning he should be 23-29 years old.

qs

Established Member
Unless we are going to sign maybe 3 absolutely world class player we arent going to win the PL next season so I wouldnt want to sign anyone over 27(bar keepers).

spinter

If he could play as well as Diaby, we need him. And IMO, as a Frenchmen and watching some of his plays, he'll add a good teamwork for Arsenal.

mood

qs said:
Unless we are going to sign maybe 3 absolutely world class player we arent going to win the PL next season so I wouldnt want to sign anyone over 27(bar keepers).

We dont need anyone below 27! I mean, if we got them.. it will ruin our youngsters chances. We need short-term experienced players so when our youngsters get older we wont need them anymore.

slydogg

gourcuff is an extremley talented player and can create chance, he has skill and creativty sahin has to much of a small build and not enough experience to be a regular DMC for a team in the premier leage, he would be knocked about by people like rooney and sissoko

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Gurgen said:
>YounGunner< said:
TalentScout said:

Sahin is not the mirror image of Fabregas at all. Sahin is a very capable defensive midfielder, in addition to his attacking skills.

His attacking qualities are like Cesc and they play the same style.

If we are looking for a defensive midfielder then i would rather get someone else. He seems light weighted to play there for me.

Would you want a centre midfield of Sahin and Cesc? We would be dominated in the middle if we did. Cesc is enough tbh he is not bad at the defending bit too so what do we want Sahin for ? If we are looking for a box to box player i would rather have Reo Coker much more capable then Sahin.

A

Anonymous

gourcuff is coming on leaps and bounds , i definatly would like to see him here . you know the swagger that van persie has , his tall stance/presence , waiting for the defender to commit and the way he moves the ball on his left and facing left direction. Gourcuff does it on his right , lovely player

patrick42uk

Established Member
TalentScout said:
sahins more defensive midfielder and in a 4-5-1 with cesc and sahin in the middle that is just quallity there. perfect mixture

if never winning an away game is what you are into, then i suppose it is the perfect mixture

A

Anonymous

that would probally win pretty much most away games .

--------Gilberto--------
--Cesc---------Sahin--

Gurgen

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
His attacking qualities are like Cesc and they play the same style.

If we are looking for a defensive midfielder then i would rather get someone else. He seems light weighted to play there for me.

Would you want a centre midfield of Sahin and Cesc? We would be dominated in the middle if we did. Cesc is enough tbh he is not bad at the defending bit too so what do we want Sahin for ? If we are looking for a box to box player i would rather have Reo Coker much more capable then Sahin.

Would I want a central midfield of Sahin and Fabregas? Hell yes I would. Not right now, but in a few years they will definitely be able to play together and hold their own. I'd say they would hold their own right now, against most Premiership teams.

Remember, Cesc is no ***** and Sahin has played as a defensive midfielder for Dortmund keeping players like D'Allessandro quiet.

Why two brilliant passers of the ball, who work hard and have the composure of players 10 years their senior wouldn't be able to play together is beyond me.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Gourcuff has refused to sign a new deal with Rennes which means that he has only one year left. So two options: he stays and goes for free next summer, or he leaves this summer.

Sorry I have no links to show you because it was said on French television.

Legend#1

Established Member
stiiphunn said:
Gourcuff has refused to sign a new deal with Rennes which means that he has only one year left. So two options: he stays and goes for free next summer, or he leaves this summer.

Sorry I have no links to show you because it was said on French television.

Get in there Arséne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom