• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoann Gourcuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

malagar

Gourcoff would really suit us well. A tehnical, fast and TALL player, who can be very useful as an attacking mid.

The Courier

malagar said:
Gourcoff would really suit us well. A tehnical, fast and TALL player, who can be very useful as an attacking mid.

Is he a wide type player like a Pires or more central attacking like say a Lampard?

A

Anonymous

TalentScout said:
gourcuff is coming on leaps and bounds , i definatly would like to see him here . you know the swagger that van persie has , his tall stance/presence , waiting for the defender to commit and the way he moves the ball on his left and facing left direction. Gourcuff does it on his right , lovely player

he can play central or right side

pt89

Gourcuff transfer is possible....but if he gets his place in first team thats not very realistic

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Gurgen said:
>YounGunner< said:
His attacking qualities are like Cesc and they play the same style.

If we are looking for a defensive midfielder then i would rather get someone else. He seems light weighted to play there for me.

Would you want a centre midfield of Sahin and Cesc? We would be dominated in the middle if we did. Cesc is enough tbh he is not bad at the defending bit too so what do we want Sahin for ? If we are looking for a box to box player i would rather have Reo Coker much more capable then Sahin.

Would I want a central midfield of Sahin and Fabregas? Hell yes I would. Not right now, but in a few years they will definitely be able to play together and hold their own. I'd say they would hold their own right now, against most Premiership teams.

Remember, Cesc is no ***** and Sahin has played as a defensive midfielder for Dortmund keeping players like D'Allessandro quiet.

Why two brilliant passers of the ball, who work hard and have the composure of players 10 years their senior wouldn't be able to play together is beyond me.

Good point but for me it seems unbalanced.

brianfrance

Established Member
he isn't coming IMO. He'll do a luccin or dalmat or any other good player that broke their career by signing for either marseille or paris. This is the feeling I have, really.

A

Anonymous

grimandi has sent a few glowing reports about yoahan.

its all up to wenger now

_scorpion_

Established Member
Grimandi has sent Wenger more than just reports reports about Yoahan.

Call it dossier and you are getting warmer! And not just about Yoahan. It's a who's who of French football and how they have tracked the last 2 seasons. There lots of options in France at the moment and Yoahan is one of them.

kel varnsen

Established Member
brianfrance said:
he isn't coming IMO. He'll do a luccin or dalmat or any other good player that broke their career by signing for either marseille or paris. This is the feeling I have, really.

dalmat is such a shame. he could have been a fantastic footballer; actually, he was a fantastic footballer. pacey, amazing skill on the ball, creative, good vision etc. what a waste.

Legend#1

Established Member
That Source of mine reckons that Yoahan will be an Arsenal player next season, unless Rennes act like ****s.. Which isn't expected.

A

Anonymous

my dads mate works in france as a coach and he says that gourcuff should be wearing an arsenal shirt next season . he said rennes won't let him go cheap and will listen to all offers not only arsenals . i wouldnt expect negotiations to start untill under 21 european tournament is over

Tegh

Established Member
Does anyone have a compilation of the guy so I can see what he's capable of? Right now I'm salivating over Ribery, but this kid is younger, and if he has more or less the same qualities, and we can get him for cheaper, then let's get stuck in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom